putting msp springs on stock sedan struts

Beans112

:
2002 Mazda Protege LX
Hey guys so I am looking to lower my car and I was wondering if anyone has put msp springs on their stock sedan struts. I know the perch on the blues is different and the rear will drop a bit more on the sedan then the front but honestly how much? I feel like the sedan already has a lot of rake to it so will it just level out or will it look ridiculous If any one has any pics that'd be great, any help is appreciated thanks!

Also I've already done a search and all I've been able to find is people arguing about it or info on doing it on a p5 which I know gives different results because the rear of the p5 is heavier

I've got RB springs on my Illuminas (for standard sedan) and the rear sittings ridiculously low compared to the front. It looks horrible. I've got a set of Eibach Pros in the car waiting to go on when I finish my motor build. I'll be selling a set of Tokico HPs (w/ 50k on them) and RB springs after I install them.

Hmm, do you have any pics? And are thy actual RB springs or stock msp ones from what I've read online they are different I believe the actual RB give you a bit more low. I've considered buying some tein s springs but personally I think 2" drop is to much for a regular sedan

Back