Proud new CX-9 owner

yubbie2

:
2010 CX-9 GT Fwd
Hi everyone -

My wife and I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2010 CX-9 GT FWD last night. What a sweet car! Been researching for months and finally got the price and features we wanted. Can't wait to learn more and contribute to the forum!

-Jesse

G'day mate,
We just took delivery of our 2010 CX 9 GT 2 weeks ago. Prior to that I've been driving my Mitsubishi Pajero 4WD for the past 7 years.
I'll let you guys learn about your car for yourselves :eek:)
I've been doing a lot of research about the car online, as there seem to be a few differences in specs compared to the US version (vs Australia). 1 difference being you have the blind spot monitor, whereas we don't.... :eek:)

Feel free to share what you find out here too and can contribute to the Aussie market too. Drive safe and enjoy!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=333333&id=100000081764306#!/group.php?gid=118330494873468

Welcome - You have made an excellent choice - you will not be disappointed with your decision...(alright)

Welcome.
This forum is getting more and more popular.
I remember two years ago, there were barely a couple posts in a week.

welcome! FYI about the break-in period then take everyone for a road trip in twisty hills. you'll never be dissapointed. handles like my 3 or better since its a family hauler. enjoy

I just got mine about 3 weeks ago. Touring, AWD, Stormy Blue, Black leather, moonroof, Bose. I LOVE it! I've had Mazdas before and they are awesome. Took it over to the Adirondacks to go white water rafting this weekend. Zoom Zoom through the mountains.

Back