Protge5 V2.0?..

Nice P5 Man, I just got mine about a month and a half ago I love my car, I feel you on the window tinting that's on a short list of things i need to do.

Great looking car. Shorty antenna, tint, and a short-shifter are all on my list as well. You turbo people are crazy, but I completely understand. Every time I drive my brother's GTi I get the turbo bug and my wallet starts hurting...

Spark plugs and/or wires will be a tremendous upgrade. I put my car through on a test lane and it's suspension is so good right now I haven't begun to think about springs/struts yet. Great looking car though

Been a while since I've post. Only recent work done to the car was an oil change and a right rear strut. I really don't have any plans for modifying it much further. Few little things maybe..
20131004_175249_RichtoneHDR_zps8afb424a.jpg

2014-01-31195347_zps1004ec2a.jpg

20131004_175135_zps61ed21bc.jpg

I don't think once or twice will hurt any worse than the salt all over the snowy roads, Thanks though.
Oh thats not my house.

I would suggest getting it properly oil sprayed,... the kind of place that drills holes all over the car and gets every seam and weld.

Don't just get the bottom sprayed,.. hose the thing down,... at least once anyway,..

It would suck to see your car bubble through in a year or two,...

(cake your wheel wells with grease too,...)

i think p5 are the hidden gem of the used car world

congrats.... same color as mine!

take care of it..... if you go any rust. stop it before it spreads. wax and wash often.

Last edited:
Nice Find. I Currently am in the works of selling my 2002 P5 in New Jersey. It is yellow and I have just under 26,000 Original miles on the car. I am the 2nd owner and my best friend was the first. It now has a turbo with full custom exhaust. Upgraded fuel rail pump and regulator. Lowered 2.25" DG Motor sports carbon hood and wide body. RWD 17" Wheels to fit the wide body. Custom leather interior, custom sub woofer box. Limited slip diff, short throw shifter and many others. I am going to have the car detailed soon to help freshen up the paint. No Rust at all. I am asking $10,000 OBO. It is really hard to sell but I do have to get a truck. I can send pics on request. I am trying to see if there would be any interest.

Thank you

Back