FC3s Boy said:
Can't wait until the next one :)

Couldn't resist posting more pix of P-Fest '04

00_00014.jpg
00_00015.jpg
00_00035.jpg
00_00029.jpg
APEX%20booth.jpg

hey this is the first i have heard bout this and was wondering when and where the next meet was going to be. ive wanted to go to cali for a while and that would be a great excuse (ricer)

We are looking to have the next ProtegeFest in April 2005. Hope you can make it out, and look for other recent meets in your area!

-steph

There wont be an open discussion for the event location this year. The b0d is working hard to get us a great second year event together. We know our options and am considering a few at this point. Once we have it all set, we can and will announce it. An auto x is in the works right now :) but we will see

-steph

hell yea im there been wanting to take a road trip for a while im now just getting in to working on my car and have been wanting to go to a mazda meet and im there ill try and get a bunch of people from here to go

wow first i wana say damn ppl learn to read jeeeeeez alot of stuff was posted like 17 times or somthing.newayz

first meet in cali in april that might be doable im taking leave around that time and love to travel s*** y not go across country i got nothing else to do on leave cept drinkn beer. im very interested

next as for the guy that wants to start another meet i would definalty do that near illionios area i have family and use to live in louisville and to there from florida is only like 9 hr drive. try to get somthing going.

third i just wanted to say to the other guy that has never been to the west coast or somthing... ur not missing much. ha

SkinnyJoint said:
third i just wanted to say to the other guy that has never been to the west coast or somthing... ur not missing much. ha
Ouch. (rofl) (flame2)

hahahah.... lol i dont wana hurt ppls feelers ....
nah its just i been everywhere states and world and states wise id rather be on the east coast. althought cali does have the best car scene... sigh florida is coming up though

he he he.... Just giving you a hard time man... but seriously, if you come all the way to California from Florida for Protegefest you are the man.

I thought the drive from the Bay Area to San Diego was bad last year (475ish miles IIRC)

Protegefest was freakin awesome last year. Wherever the hell it is in California this year, I'm in

Props to the MOCC BOD for makin Protegefest happen

man it will be a hella drive but im saving up leave and dont have nething to do around my 21st bday newayz in may... so a road trip with my buddy would be sweet, stop in atlanta, las vegas, san antonio or somthing all the hot spots

from what i gather there was only one b4 this and it was in april i beleve this past year... could be wrong but i read pretty much all the post

Back