Would you attend ProtegeFest 2005

• Yes, last year was great! I attended

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • Yes, I heard that last year was great, and I want to go! I did not attend

Votes: 98 66.7%
  • No thanks

Votes: 16 10.9%

• Total voters
well, seeing as how day 2 (if day 2 is Sunday) would be mother's day I think that probably puts limitations on lots of folks.

Oh well..... 1 day is enough unless were getting the place for $140 for two days... that would be awesome.

whoa i am definatly out. 1 day and drive 3 days just to get there ummm would love to go but it would def have to be at least 2 days

ProtegeFest '05 East Coast Flava

Lets pull off a east coast-west coast thing.. Lets get the ball rolling here on the east coast for a spring or summer meet. Say Englishtown NJ-Raceway Park, during a import shootout day or something. Setup a show and go for all the boosted MP3,P5's and MSP in the tri state area. What does everyone think of that?? Anyone else with an idea post it or PM me.

Pete

its not yet decided if it is a 2 day or a 1 day event. The is still some ideas in the works for the 2nd day. So dont back out yet guys! More is coming.

umm east thing would be great as well. but yea y would it have to be only boosted proteges? maybe i read it wrong

I do not really want to read through all of the posts to find out the answer and this would be my first event so, will it cost anything?

^ if u want to race or be in the car show, yes.
if u want to come and chill, no.

I just want to come and chill out and meet everyone. If it's $140 just to come and chill then I wont be making my small 5 hour drive from Phoenix, otherwise, if it is free to come and chill, then I will!

dinux said:
I just want to come and chill out and meet everyone. If it's $140 just to come and chill then I wont be making my small 5 hour drive from Phoenix, otherwise, if it is free to come and chill, then I will!

Hey why don't you drive up with the rest of us Arizona Mazdas? You need to check MAZDASPORTS at www.mazsports.com

I will be going to this and have started a thread on our forums
http://www.mazsports.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1726

Back