Protege5 Vector Art

Hobbit998

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hello everyone. I got bored yesterday and decided to make a vector of the P5. It seems like a lot of other cars get this treatment except ours, so here it is!

Mazda_Protege5_Vector_by_azhu.jpg

----- UPDATE! -----
p5_vector_colors.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I got bored yesterday and decided to make a vector of the P5. It seems like a lot of other cars get this treatment except ours, so here it is!

Mazda_Protege5_Vector_by_azhu.jpg

Nice! I like it. You don't happen to have one in yellow, do you?

Looks awesome, dude! Any chance of posting the vector file? I'd understand if you don't want to, that looks like it took a lot of work.

Looks awesome, dude! Any chance of posting the vector file? I'd understand if you don't want to, that looks like it took a lot of work.

Sorry, I don't want to post the original. I'm sure you understand. It did take some work and it's worse because this was my first time doing this type of stuff. I spent 2 full days on this.

Just modded the original into the two colors I have or currently owned (which happened to both be requested). The only thing thats off is the tail lights which is a simple fix but I am lazy.. its 6am and I have been here at work since 7pm last night.

yellow.gif

white.gif

Last edited:
HOTTTTTTTTTTTT Now you have to make it for the faster color around. Sunlight Sliver FTW

very nice. we do have quite a few threads on vector art cars. i'll post mine later for everyone to share.

Just modded the original into the two colors I have or currently owned (which happened to both be requested). The only thing thats off is the tail lights which is a simple fix but I am lazy.. its 6am and I have been here at work since 7pm last night.

yellow.gif

white.gif

Awesome! Thank you!

Back