Protege5 Dashboard Accessory

kableguy said:
put a single din lcd screen in there and make it display "protege 5" cashaw!

That would be sweet...but I haven't been in the mood to program since I graduated.

LOL, no wonder, programing sux. no offence i just.. well.. cant program lol. Maybe dont program, hook it up to a mac mini or somin and just make the background that. I know a guy who hooked a double-din lcd to a mac mini it was awsome, id like put a double din display in my p5 and hook up a mac mini to hold all my tunes and play through the car. Then Ill have my penis removed and replaced with a click wheel. live the iLife, ya dig

SATimko said:
That would be sweet...but I haven't been in the mood to program since I graduated.

None taken...that's why I focused on the power generation / electronics portion of the electrical engineering degree. I hate programming. I dunno if I would go thru all of that for the dashboard, but if you can go for it.

kableguy said:
LOL, no wonder, programing sux. no offence i just.. well.. cant program lol. Maybe dont program, hook it up to a mac mini or somin and just make the background that. I know a guy who hooked a double-din lcd to a mac mini it was awsome, id like put a double din display in my p5 and hook up a mac mini to hold all my tunes and play through the car. Then Ill have my penis removed and replaced with a click wheel. live the iLife, ya dig

Back