Protege03ak46's Build Thread

Nice wheel and six bolt umm with my quick release I think addition to the to buy list from AAC

IMAG0041.jpg

Bro u got to get those tie rods don I keep hitting my end links on hug bumps at least it's not as much as it is to be but ya I need them bad lol

Bump. I saw your FS thread. When are you thinking you'll be doing the KL swap, mate?

Bump. I saw your FS thread. When are you thinking you'll be doing the KL swap, mate?

Yup, V6 is definitely still happening! I need to get a job first, apparently no one wants a mechanic fresh out of school. :/. Also need to get my hands on a daily. I'm at 75k right now and the goal is to never hit 100k :D. So I'm trying to get it under the knife, asap. Once Its in, the protege will become my race car/grage queen. I have a lot planned, just don't wanna talk about it till Its actually happening/happened. Talk is cheap.

I have a lot planned, just don't wanna talk about it till Its actually happening/happened. Talk is cheap.

I respect that very much. (2thumbs)

Looking forward to the awesomeness that you will do with the swap.

I respect that very much. (2thumbs)

Looking forward to the awesomeness that you will do with the swap.

:D. If you like Mikes car so much, I cant imagine what you'll think of a Protege sedan version of it.

First AAC Big Brake Kit. 13" and 4-pistons of fury per side. Running the test rotors and using a kit left over from the gb after some one dropped out, Noah whipped me up a kit to test the functionality before the rotors hits USPS. Big thanks to Noah and AAC!!!

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

Yes, Its the re amemiya copy made by chaser areo

This brake set up is simply awesome. Brakes hard but not scary, out of control, lock up happy. Just awesome! No fade, even after a dozen HARD brakes from 60 to 10.

Here's some pics:

Stock Sized P5 Fronts - vs. - AAC 13" BBK
IMAG0082.jpg

I used High Heat Thread Lock on every single nut and bolt. I recommend you do the same, never know!
IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

Last edited:
Back