Protege part out round 1

I'm finally parting out my car... here is the first batch of parts, pictures located here
https://picasaweb.google.com/111179442365291253508/ProtegeStuffForSale
Round 2 of the part out is here
Shipped price refers to continental U.S., it'll be slightly more depending on the item to ship to Canada etc. I'm amazed how many Canadians we have on the forums!

Enkei RPF1 16x7 wheels - $650 + ACTUAL SHIPPING (local oh so preferred) +43mm offset, Bridgestone RE-01R 205/55/16 tires on them. The wheels are in great condition, two wheels have very minor nicks which I tried to capture in the pictures. Two tires are decently worn, the other two are good tread depth. Very light wheel combo!

Zeitronix ZT2 gauge system - $350 shipped Wideband AFR, exhaust gas temperature, and boost sensors included. It can datalog and be wired into your RPM, very cool! I paid over $600 for this system. I'll include my DIN mounting hardware as well (it goes right below your CD player)

Turbosmart manual boost controller - $45 shipped Crank up the boost and blow your motor like me!!! :)

Protege wiring harness and radio support bar - SOLD!!! Add some tunes to your Protege!

AWR Bilstein coilovers - $725 shipped SOLD! Includes camber/caster plates for the front (bearings in camber plate may need replacing, price dropped to reflect that), pillowball mounts for the rear, 450# springs in the front and 600# for the rear. These are the coilovers to have for autocrossing and track days.

FD RX7 16x8 wheels - $350 shipped SOLD! Lightweight, wide wheel. Put some meaty tires on your Protege. Finish is decent but not stunning. Only includes two center caps :(

JDM taillights - $160 shipped - SOLD! Plug-n-play, great looking way to spice up your Protege5.

Short-shifter, shift knob and Kartboy bushings -SOLD! Empire tuning shifter, Honda shift knob. I liked it because it had a short throw but wasn't a short knob.

ShaunDarbie shift boot - $30 shipped - SOLD! This thing is old school, but still looks great! Black leather with silver stitching.

Brand-new-in-box Hawk HP+ Protege front brake pads - SOLD! Good street, autocross, and probably mild track pad. Not too noisy or dusty. Did I mention, BRAND NEW?

DaveB brushed rings - $60 shipped - SOLD! Another old school item. Sexy. Press-fit, no glue required.

Mazda5 (?) rear wiper blade conversion - SOLD! Sleeker looking rear wiper for your P5. I can't remember what Mazda it came off, I think it was the Mazda5.

626 intake manifold, black - SOLD! I bought this from PG back in the day. Some paint flakes but overall looks nice. Let your Protege breath better.

R-R Racing Underdrive Pulley - SOLD! Includes used belts (I ran no A/C with these belts)

MSP ECU - $100 shipped SOLD!

Microtech LT8s ECU - SOLD! Includes water temp sensor, laptop hookup, harness, and instructions. I ran this and made around 200whp @ ~8psi on stock turbo.

Also check out my other thread with a minty fresh Fidanza lightweight flywheel and ACT HD street clutch kit SOLD!. Great for NA and most boost applications!
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123803236-FS-Fidanza-flywheel-and-ACT-HD-Street-clutch

Attachments

• IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    316 KB · Views: 716
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 718
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_0399[1].JPG
    IMG_0399[1].JPG
    388.2 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_0400[1].JPG
    IMG_0400[1].JPG
    503.5 KB · Views: 729
Last edited:
The rear wiper is from a Mazda6 wagon ;)

Bump for a good seller with great prices. I can't believe the DaveB rings haven't sold yet..

God, I'd love those FD's.

They were awesome with the 245/45/16 Kumho V710s mounted on them :D If I still have them next August, I'll bring them to Elkhart Lake when I come to watch the ALMS race!

PMs responded to. Post updated with stuff that sold. Items should ship out tomorrow!

They were awesome with the 245/45/16 Kumho V710s mounted on them :D If I still have them next August, I'll bring them to Elkhart Lake when I come to watch the ALMS race!

PMs responded to. Post updated with stuff that sold. Items should ship out tomorrow!

It pains me not to have them, believe me. Lol

Ok, all items have been shipped and Jeff has dibs on the AWR coilovers at the moment.

The shifter is about an inch shorter in height and the throw is quite a bit shorter. It feels mechanical, tight. I thought it was a big improvement over stock.

PM sent for the Hawk pads.

I love my RPF1's and these are a great deal, someone buy them! I also like my Kartboy shifter, someone buy that as well. And someone buy the FD's or else I will have to add them to my wheel collection...

PM sent for the Hawk pads.

I love my RPF1's and these are a great deal, someone buy them! I also like my Kartboy shifter, someone buy that as well. And someone buy the FD's or else I will have to add them to my wheel collection...

I'm trying to make sure I have the funds for the FD's! Counting each dollar as it goes in the bank account. Lol

^^^ Good! Because I really don't need another set of wheels but these are such a great deal I wouldn't want to pass them up. My friend just bought a set locally for $300. He already had dibs on them or else they would've been mine. heh-heh.

Cash in your change at one of those change machines for moar monies! :)

Back