Protege Competition

DeadGeneration

Contributor
:
'04 RX8
I was driving to my friends house to pick up some things he was supposed to sell to me. All of a sudden I thought a bike was coming up behind me real fast so I got over into the right hand lane. I got stuck behind a slow moving person so I got back over because I didn't see any other cars or the bike I thought I heard. Right before I do that though I got passed by some crazy ass car doing at least 55mph. I was in shock at first but then I realized IT WAS A GO KART! The kid was like 12 years old, probably younger. I decided to catch up to him and try and talk to him or some thing but he kept racing up to like 60MPH. I decided to smoke this kid and show him what a real car can do. I got up to about 45MPH with the pedal to the metal and he passed me! I got like 4 car lead on him and he still passed me doing like 70.

I decided to pull next to him at the light and ask him what mods he had. I don't think he understood so I was telling him about my thermal cat back and mid pipe and I got an AEM intake and I was going to get headers soon. He just sped off again so I followed him and caught up to him again at the next light and asked him to pull over so I could get a better picture.

gokartovrallbluag3.jpg

When I put my header on will be able to beat him? I always look out for STIs and stuff but now I am going to be looking around for these worth opponents. I was going to get a UDP but then I thought it was too hot outside but now I think I am definately going to get one. I am not sure what kind of power this guy has but I am going to race him again when I get more mods.

Last edited:
Nice, I dont think you would stand a chance against him even with a header and UDP...

Notice he's only got one pedal? That's why he faster than you, no brakes. I bet you've still got brakes on your car don't you? Yeah, that's what I thought...Pussy.

DeadGeneration said:
I decided to smoke this kid and show him what a real car can do.

There is so much that's lollerworthy in this sentence alone.

(laugh)

you got smoked by a kid on a go-kart, with a brigs and straten lawnmower engine on it. not something to brag about.....you got owned.

My brother's got a cart with a sport-bike motor going in, I don't think my MSP will be able to keep up.(bike)

this s*** pisses me off. people at school make fun of my car being slow. how am i going to tell them that lawn mower engines have more power then my car? lol

Internets Kree!

Bring me the video of the "pimped" car that the kid wanted to go fast, and they chopped it up.

It hasn't got more power, the kart that weighs maybe 80-100lbs is what makes the difference.

If I were that kid, I would have put an LS1 on that kart.......:D

Foolish said:
Notice he's only got one pedal? That's why he faster than you, no brakes. I bet you've still got brakes on your car don't you? Yeah, that's what I thought...Pussy.

Its got a hand brake....

No power steering...
Take off your power steering and you could go that fast. Maybe take off your body panels too.

Foolish said:

That's cause he stops like Fred Flintstone.

Back