Prosport gauge in and questionable!

I understand you guys check everything, but isnt it kinda of odd that alot of the boost gauges, mechnical and electrical have the same problem with being off by 2 when the car is off? Am i right to assume everythign off by two when the guage is not zeroed out? This kinda becomes an issue when you start playing with boost lol, i just want to make sure im withing 1 psi of actually manifold pressure

I have this same problem. mine only sits at -1 tho. but I'd still like to zero it out. besides that I have no complaints bout my gauges. how easy was it to zero it out? thanks.

I have this same problem. mine only sits at -1 tho. but I'd still like to zero it out. besides that I have no complaints bout my gauges. how easy was it to zero it out? thanks.

Mine is sitting at right at -1 now too, how can we zero it out?

I've got not one, but TWO seventy dollar autometer gauges that read boost when NOT EVEN HOOKED UP TO THE CAR!!!

Personal opinion: Mechanical gauges == worthless.

I have 2 whole sets of ProSport gauges that I've actually tested for pressure and temp accuracy at a calibration lab (my office, we calibrate precision testing equipment). Results for all of them are pretty much in the 1-2% range, which is basically 100% accurate for an analog sweep gauge of these types. Great product for great prices! Keep it up.

It has just started to get pretty cold around here and my electrical boost gauge is a tad noisey on the opening sweep and shut down. While moving durring driving it is ok well maybe ok, but deffinatly not loud enought to hear over the exhaust. Is it common to make noise in the cold?

Cool, it sounds much better when someone else backs up our results. Glad to know everything is good.

You guys have me sold. They're not as "expensive" looking at Greddy, Defi, etc, but the quality is greater than the quantity which is what I care most about.

Function > Form in my book.

well i hope mine turn out alright... iw as infromed that prosport has great gauges for the money so i went for it... i have oil pressure boost and air-fuel. i will be installing this weekened and will let everyone know how mine goes = ). i've heard nothing but good from prosport until now. but if anyone can stay in buisness for 30 years they must be doing something right

Well I just ordered mine. We'll see how it goes.

Ordered them from PG. Mechanical boost, and oil pressure. 52mm.

Back