Proof that the P5 is slow!

Tasty said:
We needed proof that the P5 is slow? I feel it in the seat of my pants every day when I press the accelerator and very little happens! BUT, I do have to say that the P5 makes for a very sexy commuter car. I am getting 30 mpg, and a lot of that is spent bumper to bumper each day.

I was going to say the same thing!

The P5 gets your from point A to point B in style. I knew from the getgo that my car wasn't fast, but it was a huge upgrade compared to my first car, the Hyundai Scoupe (although if I had originally gotten the Scoupe turbo, it would have been a downgrade HP wise lmao). I drive a sport auto, and I dont plan on ever getting rid of it. Maybe sometime down the line, when I just want to throw money away, I'll turbo the car to make it a little faster than stock P5's, but in no way do I plan on making the P5 a car for the 1/4 mile, even if I had a manual. But if you think its worth it, so be it. Just try not to make us 5's look bad...MPr5 FTW!

Tasty said:
We needed proof that the P5 is slow? I feel it in the seat of my pants every day when I press the accelerator and very little happens! BUT, I do have to say that the P5 makes for a very sexy commuter car. I am getting 30 mpg, and a lot of that is spent bumper to bumper each day.

Downshift. (shrug)

I'm pretty sure that RSX was NOT a Type S, because you would have been laid in the dust if so. Regardless, apparently they don't know how to drive, or they would have won.

reynoldsrobbie said:
Hey Wes, you really think we could do this in a day (running)?

If we lay it all out ahead of time.. then yes. You need to start sourcing your FPR and voltage clamp. If your thinking of a piggy back to do you fuel instead... well that is maybe more than we can do in a day unless it comes preloaded somehow with the right A/F ratios.

MOCC can do it mang... we have the knowledge and know how. (second)

Back