Projekt Mazda Protege'

tang

:
2003 Protege dx
Here is my 2003.5 Mazda Protege. It started out as a completely stock DX, but that had to change. Let me know if you like it or hate it. Everyone's opinion is welcome.

Thanks,

Stockest pic I have
100_0556.JPG

This is right after the Stripe was painted on, the Taillights and Side Markers where darkened and rear accents painted.
Picture 181.jpg

HPIM1128.JPG

HPIM1119.JPG

HPIM1382.JPG

Last edited:
looks better than stock, that's for sure. Some suggestions:
-a front lip of some sort, maybe mazda front air dam
-what size rims are those? rims color looks great, but something about them seems off, maybe it's the thin spokes throwing me off
-a pair of the black headlights without the amber side marker would do wonders for your front

Overall, really nice, a far cry from a stock DX. Great stuff man, keep it up.

looks good, but i dont like how the stripe seems to not line up with the headlight. the way its cut on the end make it look like it should, but then it doesnt.

Like the stance and the wheels. But, I'ma have to agree, the stripe doesn't quite fit it right. If it ran from the headlight, maybe, but, I'm not feelin it

Eitherway, nice Protege

Tylor

looks better than stock, that's for sure. Some suggestions:
-a front lip of some sort, maybe mazda front air dam
-what size rims are those? rims color looks great, but something about them seems off, maybe it's the thin spokes throwing me off
-a pair of the black headlights without the amber side marker would do wonders for your front

Overall, really nice, a far cry from a stock DX. Great stuff man, keep it up.

They are Konig 17s. i have been looking at a pair of those JDM black headlights. Now that you say it it would make a big difference.

Do you know of anyone on here that has a Mazda from air dam? I would like to see what it would look like.

Thanks for the feed back!

i used to be a dealer for the front air dam, but mazda stopped making them and my supplier ran out. so, they are getting more difficult to find.

side skirts are mazdaspeed, and i have a rear 03.5 mazdaspeed skirt.

Looks good, but it's missing something. I think the only reason it needs a body kit or something is because the color of the car w/ black rims makes the car look higher than what it really is. It doesn't look bad though, still way better than if it was stock.

looks pretty good. Blacked out headlights and moving the license plate off the middle of the front bumper would do wonders for the front end, imo. And the TP sticker on the rear bumper has to go...bad connotations, lol.

Nice to see another modded Sand Mica DX, so few out there. For me, I wasn't feeling the stock bumper as much as the MSP bumper.

Back