Projector headlights for MP3?

if you think thats nuts, I know a guy who has 15K into a geo storm.. granted... it runs a 12, but... still. lol

That's not worth running a 12... At least IMO. I feel like for $15k in that little thing, he should be close to a 10. Parts couldn't be that expensive for a GM...

That's not worth running a 12... At least IMO. I feel like for $15k in that little thing, he should be close to a 10. Parts couldn't be that expensive for a GM...

its a street car, and he's had it for 9 years... thats total investment, FWD. mostly isuzu parts actually.
I got a few other goodies I wanna throw in to make it a real show car!!!

real show car as in... not a driver? meh. not worth it unless you're sponsored.

I had projector retrofit headlight on my old MP3. One of the best mod I had on the car.

IMG_0395.jpg

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4971667#poststop

Last edited:
^ People here are saying not bad for 700$?
When I was posting it for 575$CAD, everyone says it's too much money for a set of headlights, lol

When I was posting it for 575$CAD, everyone says it's too much money for a set of headlights, lol

Just because I say its not a bad deal, doesn't mean I have $700 to drop on it. I just undertstand that things have value... Albeit I'm a poor college kid and scrape by the way it is.

its a lot of money to pay for a set of headlights when for the same price you could have an SSAFC with pro-tune, or a set of new tires/used wheels and tires, or a cat-back exhaust... (or a month of rent, 2 months of groceries) etc.

Summary: Yes, if you WANT a set of projector headlights, its a good price, but most would rather spend the money elsewhere.

oh... just saw on the other site (the 700 sedan ones) they do not include the housings. at the bottom of the page.

much less of a bargain, but still not bad. i'd do what SwirlFX (i think) did for his for that price.

and i doubt id buy ebay projector/housings... seems like an accident waiting to happen.

Projectors for the Mazda MX3 sell for cheap on ebay, around $150. Wish they had them for the mp3.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
"you get what you pay for"...live and die by that moto when you buy on eBay. I have no doubt you'd be disappointed with the output of POS "projector" housings...
oh... just saw on the other site (the 700 sedan ones) they do not include the housings. at the bottom of the page.

much less of a bargain, but still not bad. i'd do what SwirlFX (i think) did for his for that price.

and i doubt id buy ebay projector/housings... seems like an accident waiting to happen.
Hmmm you're right, didn't realize that the "ABS housing" was just the surround of the projector. Still, the parts and labour are worth the price, but like you said, it's not quite as good of a deal.

Well for me, that way overkill on the price. Most I paid was $90 bucks for Euro Tail lights for my MP3.

I'll get projectors if I ever see the prices down to around $150 maybe.

just wondering where you got your euro tailights for 90$from and how they look on the car.

Back