Preparing for the hurricane?

there are a couple of spots still left. its up to you if you want to bring it over. how are you going to get home?

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This really sucks.... Don't know how much longer we'll have power, but.... so far, everything's ok. I've talked with a few other members (msprotege members) and they're ok, as well. One mazda 3 took a roof tile to the chin, but so far so good. It's definately pandamonium down here, but like my neighbor pointed out, "Atleast we're not on roofs waiting to be rescued." Can't really compete with that. We will definately keep yawl up to date.

Yes I have POWER!!! i turned out okay here in pembroke pines, lotta trees down, but my dad's roof totaly came off, and he lives in a town house so all of the houses in the unit might be condemmed. good thing is everyone is ok here. will throw up some pics l8er on tonight, and i hope every1 else turned out okay.

i spoke with my folks they also got power back in palm beach county. About half do, screen porch got blown out. My dads been working 72 hour shifts trying to get everyone settled. Im surprised you guys have phone lines i heard they took a hefty hit.

Well here's some of the pics....The ones that are clear are in front of my house(wasnt too bad, just couldnt leave, had no reason to leave though) and the blurry phone pics are from dads house.We think it had to be a tornado that passed by real quick. i think there were about a little more than 10 units joined together.

Attachments

• Digital photos 170.jpg
    Digital photos 170.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Digital photos 172.jpg
    Digital photos 172.jpg
    745.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Digital photos 173.jpg
    Digital photos 173.jpg
    710.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Image038.jpg
    Image038.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Image047.jpg
    Image047.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 41
i got the power back!
finally..just today, sucks!

my MSP is al scratched up!! ******* hurricanes...i hate them!!!

:(

all in all is good...me and the wife are okay, looking fordward to the davie meet today....

Back