Post your recent pictures!

IMG_5029.jpg

Is that bad hood fitment or what?

Is that bad hood fitment or what?

Yeahh. I bought the car this way. Its a regular Mazda 3, but the guy who had it prior to me put a MSP3 hood on it. And it doesnt line up 100%. it bothers me alittle but ill make it work. I either have to A) swap bumpers, or B0 sell that hood and buy one better fitted to the regular 3.

Stopped by the liquor store during lunch to see what's new in the the world. Planning a big b-day party for a friend Saturday and looking for ideas

So far we have made Tropical Skittles Vodka. I picked up the materials today to make Jolly Ranchers Vodka.

ixEtMLjCogtLV.jpg

Got to strain the sugar out again

Here is what the store had

ivBvlviSlY5gC.jpg

From airplane bottle sized to full size glass skulls full liquor

irX0oJLdYs9No.jpg

The piece de resistance'. $3,161.95 Hennessy with crystal plug and enclosure

Crystal Skull is actually very good. It's Dan Aykroyd's vodka brand. They also make led stands to go under the skulls. Pretty neat.

Yeahh. I bought the car this way. Its a regular Mazda 3, but the guy who had it prior to me put a MSP3 hood on it. And it doesnt line up 100%. it bothers me alittle but ill make it work. I either have to A) swap bumpers, or B0 sell that hood and buy one better fitted to the regular 3.

I'd vote for getting a different hood... having the hood scoop with out the intercooler makes me a bit upset hahah
If you do get a new hood, I'd say paint the lines white next to the headlights

quick and crappy photoshop but i'm tired
IMG_1910copy.jpg

also my friend was at the mall today and saw this

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

I guess P5's are too badass to conform to parking spaces

Last edited:

It really doesn't look a that bad. But I would hate to see what your engine bay looks like after a rainy day on the highway.

It really doesn't look a that bad. But I would hate to see what your engine bay looks like after a rainy day on the highway.

Actually its not bad. what my dad and I did was we bought like a rubber water seal and we put that on. It was done after this picture though so you dont see it. But it closed it up nicely and nothing really gets in at all to be honest.

Hey Mike the hood looks awesome, but is there a way for you to reform the metal to get rid of that hood gap? An English wheel is almost to big, but you can hand form it. That's what I would do at my shop.

I just got a rubber seal and adjusted the hood abit and it closed up nice. BUt i like i said. It doesnt bother me. I like the way it looks. :)

I'd vote for getting a different hood... having the hood scoop with out the intercooler makes me a bit upset hahah
If you do get a new hood, I'd say paint the lines white next to the headlights

I liked the photo shop hahaha. and theres no intercooler YET lol. I just got her, give me some time. haha.

Just got a sign for my pizza delivery job after a year... it's amazing how nice people are to you on the road when they actually know you're delivering pizza. Looks super goofy though hahaha

IMG_20120714_164536.jpg

Back