Post your recent pictures!

Added a sticker last night just because (Luchador Come At Me Bro!)

ibvYzPMe9xL8sj.jpg

Photos from last week's road trip with my friend and the girlfriends
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
DSCF2992.jpg

Mammoth Caves, KY
DSCF2998.jpg

Foothills Parkway, TN
DSCF3040.jpg

Great Smoky Mountains
DSCF3044.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah man gotta enjoy it otherwise all the work is just for show. We went 3000 miles in 8 days, covering 13 States and many attractions a few runs on the Tail of the Dragon, and drove the Blue ridge Parkway and Skyline drive again. Btw if anyone can ever drive the skyline drive at night I suggest doing so atleast once. we drove 40 miles of it at night and the views are awesome and wildlife even better. Saw 2 Bear cubs, 15 Deer, 1 Bobcat, 1 Owl, and several other beaty eyes.

And forgot to include this photo above.

At Carlisle at the end of our trip.
DSCF3202.jpg

Man that sounds like one seriously epic road trip. I only wish we could have met at Evan and Phen's cookout. We had to leave so I could get some sleep before going to work. I really wanted to see your car in person. Was there a reason for such a long trip?

Last edited:
Boredom? Thats the best reason I can come up with. Other than that it was just to go have fun for a week and do new things and see new places.

You got close. I live in the area of the Dragon and the Blue ridge parkway

Red ring is my location. Blue ring is as general representation of where most Carolina Mazda members live, Highlighted route is the Blue Ridge Parkway. The tail of the Dragon is near point B. It's directly west of the Highway 74 Icon near the NC TN border, aka Deals Gap

iyS01so5SaCF0.jpg

Got my new desktop at work. 2 21" widescreens, new tower with video card that supports both monitors, and a new laptop to boot!

iba3Y3vciZqdWU.jpg

Last edited:
The lip looks great! The front plate though.... leave it in the middle. It's a balance/symetry thing for me. Just my 2 cents though.

Back