Post your recent pictures!

cold.jpg

Haha tungsten there's actually a ton of miatas around here but they're all driven by questionable older men. And yeah I should move south just for the bojangles haha

come over to this area during the weekends lol we have me, my brother ('06 MS6), and my friend('10 MS3) among a lot of other cars

DSCF1801.jpg

DSCF1790.jpg

DSCF1789.jpg

DSCF1788.jpg

soon works, however a fair warning all the good cars are up for the winter, the DSM, evo, audi, my friends 94 singled supra, the MS3(for the most part), and a few others that are around, its all about the trucks and the slotege this time of year lol...

ur maxspeed springs sit low in the front. being that they're rebadged h&r's, i find it strange my h&r's always had a gap in the front. and no its not due to heavy stuff in the trunk :)

dh1.jpg

ESwheels4.jpg

ur maxspeed springs sit low in the front. being that they're rebadged h&r's, i find it strange my h&r's always had a gap in the front. and no its not due to heavy stuff in the trunk :)

i hate how its high in the rear on mine...wish mine sat like yours in rear, but anyways those are the 16 winters it looks halfway decent when the RH's are on

Back