Post your recent pictures!

303224_10150324390186034_505456033_8755203_1519209452_n.jpg

:)

yeah, i sold it for the Miata

motorcycle only transportation sucks. . . . plus no garage + classic bike sitting out in the elements 24/7 was killing me. . . . i'm looking for something like an SV or F4i or anything fairly normal. Nothing rare or classic or too nice till i can keep it tucked away in the garage

i love my bike i say ill sell it all the time and never do. now its giving me a prob i cant figure out. changed bat. stator, rectifier and still somehow its not keeping charge. was told maybe starter is staying on somehow? so have one coming in today hopefully once i change it thats the problem , if not idk what else to do. took off leds, powercommander and checked all fuses too

it went to a collector though, he bought it for his brother. He's got a 90 Gixxer that's been stripped down to the frame and fully chromed/stainless everything, and that's the plans for my old zx-7, so it'll be taken care of

Lol, if thats your logic, then theres no point in modding a protege either.

I don't really see how you can compare cars to motorcycles. All I was saying was unless you want it as a cheap commuter, along the lines of a scooter, you will probably want something with more oomph down the road. You see them all over CL and the reason they're being sold is because the rider has gotten comfortable enough for a new bike.

I don't really see how you can compare cars to motorcycles. All I was saying was unless you want it as a cheap commuter, along the lines of a scooter, you will probably want something with more oomph down the road. You see them all over CL and the reason they're being sold is because the rider has gotten comfortable enough for a new bike.

Makes sense. You get a Corvette yet? Pretty sure you're comfortable with the Protege by now.

im with cherry alias.

250 ninja used. lets say 2500$. ninja 600 used, you can also find for 2500, if not cheaper.

the reason none of us have corvettes or ferraris is price. its not a whole lot more expensive to get a bike that actually has balls behind it. hell, my friend started with a 600 and sold it for 2500. and used that 2500 to buy a 1000cc bike.

its really not hard to ride a bike with a little more displacement though.... hell i learned on a 750.

went to harrys you pull it today in hopes of getting a front end but when i got there this is what i found
2012-01-10_13-05-14_93.jpg

front bumper was cracked and the grill was cracked in half but at least i got a new rear reflector sence mine was cracked

on the way back i took a few pics
DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Back