Post your mileage!

05 3i sedan, 6500 miles.
Got it new last August, hasn't had any problems at all. Wait, except my drivers side door panel is rattling like crazy and I am going to take it in soon.

I have a s*** load of miles and no motor problems. knock on my wood but what is blowing these motors at such low mileage

I have about 4200 miles since I brought my baby home with 8 miles on it on February 15, 2006...

I have an 06 3 Hatch Touring Auto...

I love it!!!

No problems at all...going in for my free oil change this Saturday...we'll see what they find...

Mazda3Rookie said:
'06 3 S Touring 5-door Manual. Got it in early November 2005, little less than 7k miles on it. Exceeded my expectations, I was initially thinking to buy a Mazda6, then decided it was more car than I needed, went for the 3 and never looked back!! (first)

Same exactly for me .. except I have the 4-door sedan, white.

Minor issues:

- Two or three times the clock has lost 15 minutes....

Just took it back to the dealership, seems to be a common problem, they swapped out the display .. then I took it out completely and put in a dvd player .. LOL .. but atleast it is fixed!

04 5 door. 39K miles. The only prob I had was 2/3 syncros in the tranny got chewed up @ 12k. No problems since.

kmfdMZ3 said:
I have an 06 3 sedan. 7.7k Bought it in December of 05. I drive too much.

Same here, Bought end of November, 9k miles since. No problems.
Getting 300 miles consistantly on 3\4 tank of gas.

17k on my '04 3i sedan. I've done the A/C and wiper TSBs and I get the creaking noise when I turn my wheel at slow speeds. Otherwise it's been problem free.

05 mazda3s purchased in December 2004
10,900 miles......everyone makes fun of my low mileage and says I need a gf, what do you think? haha
miles wont be going on it for a while either as it is on a lift in AZ! yay for low miles

Re: milage

AFTC said:
I just ordered my 3 from the dealer. S, touring, auto, sedan, copper red. It will be 4-6 weeks until it is here.
As a consumer I worried about the problems that have been posted about the car.
The problem is I think I was looking for problems and not reading about all the people that have not had any and love their car.

Please post your mileage, year, i or s, and any major problems (not things like glove box not fitting).

Thanks
Mazda3 2.3 2005 8,001 miles just turned last night!

Re: none

mazda3zoom said:
Damn man i thought forsure i had the most miles, im at 73k. Good job....

The paint chipping around the rear doors drives me nuts too, i thought front mudflaps would stop this but they didnt. And were not gonna get into the problems ive had with my car.....

I love that mica blue on the 3. looks good

well, i soon hope to be as high mileage as mazda3zool and splitvizion...had the car for almost 7 months and have 9500 miles on it, and yes, as tphskab mentioned, a girlfriend is very detrimental to mileage, especially when the roundtrip was 330 miles to see her

Back