Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

IMAG1788-1-1.jpg

cell pic

who is faster? lol

and what happened to the mp3?
mine ofcourse:p, his legacy will get me off the line being awd but i catch him eventually lol, i wrecked the mp3:/ i miss it but its alot nicer having an extra 200hp under the hood

civickilla- ur brothers color change is smexy!

i know i know lol

If anyone can keep an eye out for some cheap Flyin Miata Gen 2 springs, i'd appreciate it. I'd lower it cheaply for now (since i'm already on illuminas)

But other things are stealing my fun money that i enjoy more than lowering the car

i know i know lol

If anyone can keep an eye out for some cheap Flyin Miata Gen 2 springs, i'd appreciate it. I'd lower it cheaply for now (since i'm already on illuminas)

But other things are stealing my fun money that i enjoy more than lowering the car

sell the illuminas, and get the FM vmax coilovers. are they stock springs currently on the car?

sell the illuminas, and get the FM vmax coilovers. are they stock springs currently on the car?

The V-Maxx setup would be pretty sweet, and affordable as far as good suspension setups for the Miata go.

yup, stock springs with illuminas (car HAD FM Gen 2 springs on it when the PO bought it but they were too stiff, so he put stockers on and sold the FM's)

Back