Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

DSC_3899.jpg

O.....M...G... My cpu is malfunctioning now because i jizzed all over the keyboard and it fried the circuits after seeing that FD3S engine bay.....

As far as quality not great, but my friend's g/f took this of us making the Slotege into a moose car somewhere in KY on our road trip earlier this month.

moosslo.jpg

yeah that will happen. We didnt get the flange up where the protege exhaust meets the headers rotated enough before it was welded, so its been a little crooked for 2 years now. One day when we redo the exhaust it will be fixed.

i've said it before, but i love your car, dude. when you get sick of it, give me a call. i want it.

It's still getting more done to it this year too lol, 5-lug, at least MS6 front brakes, all new suspension arms and sub frame in the rear, and new control arms up front.

Another on from our trip. I was playing with it in PS, so it is a bit exaggerated, but I like it.

slomountain.jpg

Last edited:
nice. you'll have a new car soon! you getting a carbon hood to match the trunk? you should be pulling weight off the front, not the back.

I will get a carbon hood as soon as they either make one for the 99-00 again, or I can find a Protege5 in classic red that is close to me with a good bumper, fenders, and headlights and then ill get one for the 01-03. As far as pulling weight off. the 2.5 is only about 70lbs more than the 1.8 so maybe 20-30lbs heavier than the MSP with all the turbo s***.

Back