Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

NorthgateMeetJuly2010082.jpg

Haha...reminds me of the days when everyone cool had to have an OAKLEY sticker on their car. Ya'll too young to remember that though.

I don't see what the big deal is with hating on the illest brand. The guys who run Fatlace/illest are actually car guys. Performance and "stance" oriented. They give back to the car community by hosting shows and what not. Brands like this are supporting the car scene just like Element, DC, Vans and others are doing for the skateboard scene. They support our hobby, so why not support them?

I don't see what the big deal is with hating on the illest brand. The guys who run Fatlace/illest are actually car guys. Performance and "stance" oriented. They give back to the car community by hosting shows and what not. Brands like this are supporting the car scene just like Element, DC, Vans and others are doing for the skateboard scene. They support our hobby, so why not support them?

Spot on my friend. ;). Its just something different from the norm, thats cool if you dont get it.

Haha...reminds me of the days when everyone cool had to have an OAKLEY sticker on their car. Ya'll too young to remember that though.

I believe you underestimate some of us sir... lol

Side note: I can't wait till the Roxy sticker fad dies off. Although it is a surefire way to tell a chick owned car :p

Wow! Awesome shot Vocko.

Guys, you mistake my "hate" for illest when it's simply my recollection of days past. It made me laugh is all. It's the same type of mass marketing effect that goes around for generation after generation.

Last edited:
Back