Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

DSCI0729.jpg

Some more from yesterday:

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

DUDE!!! Those wheels look HOT!! I've been pining after them since I first saw an RX8 R3 first hand, and even before when I saw only pictures of them. I know they are '10 MS3/MPS wheels but they look so close to R3 wheels it's insane.
Mazda finally got on a roll with their OE wheels, starting (IMO) w/the 3 series 5-spokes in '03-'04.
PowderCoat them in a med gray/graphite and they could be even hotter. They would set your P5 off even more!!!

This pics makes me hate you that much more. I do own 2 VRM cars though. Double the pleasure and double the chance of being ticketed.. (no tickets in 10 yrs btw~)

To be honest, if I didn't pick up my MSM at such a great price I would have gone after a 10AE.

To be honest, you'd be surprised at what you can get away with for photog spots with a bit of smooth talking.

Back home in FL after talking to a Florida Highway Patrol and a local resident: (sig pic included)
IMG_1359.jpg

Courtesy of Altspace and a spot of his:
(We helped a couple move an antique barber's chair from the photo shoot area to an area right down the road. Paid off for Altspace if I remember right.)
mazda13.jpg

^That looks like s***...

Glad someone else said it because I was about to....as soon as I got done laughing my left testicle off. I mean really?? Please do not even try to lecture me with this "to each is own" and "its a personal taste" That looks like it deserves to be crushed in a junkyard!!!! How can anyone like a car that looks like that?!?!? I am sure the owner thinks it BA. He must have been kicked in the head as a child.

Back