Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

DSC00381.jpg

lolz....i didn't know it was that large til I actually saw it...usually I use picasaweb or imageshack...this time I uploaded it to the m247 host gallery...woops.

You call this one of your best mazda pics ? (enguard)
I think you posting in wrong place, pls mods remove this to Zoom-Zoom-Boom club instead (poke)

Hahahaha, jk dude, this guy is a friend of mine and what you know his best pics are not the average best pic that ppl expect but i guess thats what he has to show untill next time (sssh).

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Slow MSP,
First pic is my favorite one and i couldn't leave out!
I had another version of it saying "When possibility bends all odds, only in a Mazda engine" but im not including it as it might upset the crowd, lol.
Oh just in case you wanna see another interesting picture... here we go:
startup002.jpg

dude, are the connecting rods naturally curved slightly or did you seriously bend every single connecting rod in your motor? (I know nothing about the KL) that ******* sucks though, I feel your pain with mine right now lol

To bad that FL weather is weakening your motor or might be your magic tunning that made those rods "bend over" my friend.

The reason i like this picture is because thats the original damage done to them while having a boost spike to 17-20psi in a split second. And the funny thing is that the engine could still run (of course wouldnt idle) even after running on 5 cyl and the 6th one slapping up and down.
Every single rod is bent while the other one twisted and chewed up :)

KL engines are tough but my injectors were good for only 295-310whp (Millenia S injectors) and that is why you see all the mess! Oh, not to mention this engine that failed lately on 7psi! I'm good at making HP but for some reasons my MSP buddy thinks i lack on tunning
(b**** i didnt think i was making ~300whp on 7psi while others were pushing 9-10psi with bigger turbos! And it all started while datalogging, revealing a 110% Duty Cycle!)

Last edited:
You know what? Same.. I'm really glad he doesn't have the whole "Shogun" style kit that a lot of MX6 and Probe owners put on their cars.

This kit

53_2_products_invader_body_kit_full_promo_pic.jpg

Most MX6/Probe owners don't have that many choices. Its either shogun or nasty kits or stock look. Main reason I never put kits on my MX6.

from this AM on my way into work in Stuart, FL. All unedited. No Photoshop here at work, so, straight from teh cam till tonight when I can edit em

If anyone is interested, i am including the full size links to possible do an HDR out of em

My new desktop
3230705625_8d34a8388e_b.jpg

Full size

and a few others

3230846267_5fc3849727_o.jpg

Full size

3231532692_f5f16ab103_b.jpg

Full size

3231534558_cf38ea1874_b.jpg

Full size

Last edited:
Most MX6/Probe owners don't have that many choices. Its either shogun or nasty kits or stock look. Main reason I never put kits on my MX6.

The same goes for protege owners too, I mean c'mon the only kit available is like the BC2 kit and that thing looks hideous IMO...

PGTs look best when kept stock with some wider wheels and a bit of drop, other than that it tends to lean towards Fast and Furious!
As far as my injectors, yeah i have 370ccs now but it shocked me to see the 330s max on 7psi which led me to believe i was making ~300whp.
Oh well time for another engine(evil)

what on earth is that? An automatic protege?

and, to stay on topic, little photoshop time

3232032631_b23cb70b5b_b.jpg

3232880552_c8829bc5ff_b.jpg

3232031935_887b64bf6b_b.jpg

Back