Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

can I toss up a few of mine? It's a ford, but her heart was the first FS powerplant from Mazda. :) some of my favs...
IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

thanks for the compliment. :) the pics were done with an HDR camera. I wasn't the photographer, so I don't know what settings he used...

actually the bumper has a rear diffuser built into it. It also has side canards behind each wheel. If you look through the album in the photobucket link in my sig (pages 11,12,13), you can see more details of it. As well as the concept through build of the diffuser. The car actually makes downforce as the diffusers are attached to the chasey. :)

Last edited:
Regardless, still some great end results.

Hey are you running boost on a that stock KLDE motor? If so how much?

Edit: Wait, this is a 4 banger isn't it? Not a GT.

Last edited:
yup, it's the first FS powerplant mazda released. Came with the now rather sought after non restrictive intake manifold. ;) It's a built bottom end stock speck motor on 15psi from a gt30r. I have built a head, but still need to buy the lifter shims to finish it. (switching over to solid lifters from hydraulic ones, along with some other fun modifications) a water pump will complete the parts needed to swap over to the new head. All the rest of the needed parts are already purchassed.

here's what my car likes to do to third on part throttle. Done on Jan 2nd of 09, and already replaced with the GTX third.. It's becoming a repeated problem... lol
3rdgear005.jpg

Last edited:
Nice probe. Actually looks real good.

Edit: I kinda don't dig the sideskirts and the rear bumper where the diffuser is.

Nice probe. Actually looks real good.

Edit: I kinda don't dig the sideskirts and the rear bumper where the diffuser is.
Thats the only problem I have with it too, but I'm willing to look past it because the rest is very clean. 100X better than any Probe I've seen in person.

Back