Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Really? Ok, cool. I always thought I could only post pics of my own car here. Sweet deal. Guess it don't matter much since this thread has become all off topic.

a mod should go in and delete all the text... or at least separate it out to another thread...and here I am contributing to the non-picture posts :p

edit: here's a picture

Attachments

• IMG_8663 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_8663 (Custom).JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Well, if they don't need to be my own car, I've got about 20,000 photos I could post up ^_^

viper01.jpg

hyperfest044.jpg

102.jpg

142.jpg

yea , but in a few months she is gonna be completely different
no more c/f trunk .
New setup will include:
Msp front end , Dg Lip , Msp trunk/Wing , New rims , New White paint job,Painted sides on C/f Hood , lowering springs =o)
here is a photoshop someone made off a pic to kinda show what it will look like - the rims
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f386/wickedone1982/whiteplan.jpg

racing harts? those weigh a ton
what size are u getting? hopefully not 19's like the other guy who has these on the forums lol

Viper shot is sick man. Mighty fine job. What lens do you use mostly?

Thanks. I prefer using my 70-200 2.8L IS. I use the 16-35 2.8L for less than 10% of my shots. I prefer the compression look that you get with a telephoto lens.

Thanks. I prefer using my 70-200 2.8L IS. I use the 16-35 2.8L for less than 10% of my shots. I prefer the compression look that you get with a telephoto lens.

Ya gives great bokeh as well. I just don't like yelling out or barking out orders when I use my 75-300IS. I gotta stand so far away. I prefer to be upclose to my subject.

Latest posts

Back