Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

attachment.php
That's a sick front bumper. Almost looks Like a skyline bumper. Where'd you get it?

Thanks guys for comments, always appreciated. And yes the front bumper and side skirts are Corksport MS style. But the wheels are replicas, these are my street set. When lapping I'm on good old RacingHarts wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact DR 225/45R17.

Here's another angle of the bumper but I will wait until the hood gets painted before doing an "official photoshoot". Also got some CF subaru STI side bumper vents fitted on to get the heat out since everything is now closed under.

attachment.php

Thanks guys for comments, always appreciated. And yes the front bumper and side skirts are Corksport MS style. But the wheels are replicas, these are my street set. When lapping I'm on good old RacingHarts wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact DR 225/45R17.

Here's another angle of the bumper but I will wait until the hood gets painted before doing an "official photoshoot". Also got some CF subaru STI side bumper vents fitted on to get the heat out since everything is now closed under.

attachment.php

Looks amazing wow. Perfect stance too

thaikim -- fake wheels on the streets, real wheels on the track.... cauz serious stuff happens on track!

Got to see a friend today with his 2008 BMW 135i with a lot of goodies, +400whp...

attachment.php

Back