Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

another curious member on the flares...will definitely need them since my wheels are 20x9.5 and 10.5 for the rears (naughty)

another curious member on the flares...will definitely need them since my wheels are 20x9.5 and 10.5 for the rears (naughty)

Be careful with hydroplaning in that Florida rain. You now have a highway spin-out queen. (silly)

Just go real slow when there are puddles on the road and you should be ok.

Flares are brand Topline from Japan. Comes unpainted but with a really nice finish. Mine are painted with black "structure" paint to fit the oem trim.

Be careful with hydroplaning in that Florida rain. You now have a highway spin-out queen. (silly)

Just go real slow when there are puddles on the road and you should be ok.

definitely aware of that lol...wont be my first fwd drive vehicle with a staggered setup

haven't had much trouble before, possibly due to the tires I look for...always something rain/wet friendly since it pours 75% of the time here :/

Flares are brand Topline from Japan. Comes unpainted but with a really nice finish. Mine are painted with black "structure" paint to fit the oem trim.

thanks for the response...little steep and for some reason your fenders look so much more aggressive than the Topline referenced photo in the link below:

http://www.autostyle-usa.com/?pkey=item_info&i_code=TOL42421630001&maker_url=topline

if anyone else is interested, I can look into a group buy from TopLine...may knock of a little bit, but every penny counts

Last edited:
Still in progress :)

12304091_10156244268360487_6183863894712646089_o.jpg

Back