Post pics of your Mazda5

Nice ride dude..im so impressed how you lowered your mazda5..i was searching at the TEIN website and i couldn't find the S-tech springs for a MAZDA 5...are these coilovers or just the springs itself? and how much you paid to get it lowered?..thanks :)

This pic and post was like 2007, the s tech springs usually used are for the mazda3, but you need to lift up the back since it will sag lower than the fronts due to the addedweight. Look for H&R they have specific lowering springs for the 5.

This pic and post was like 2007, the s tech springs usually used are for the mazda3, but you need to lift up the back since it will sag lower than the fronts due to the addedweight. Look for H&R they have specific lowering springs for the 5.

thanks dude...actually i found the spring from h&r..i'm glad that there's a lowring spring for a mazda 5..definitely it would look good!!! :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P4299231.JPG
    P4299231.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,722
  • P4299229.JPG
    P4299229.JPG
    1,023.7 KB · Views: 1,753
Last edited:
2007 Mazda5 Touring - Galaxy Gray Mica

Here is a cell phone pic of my mazda5

Attachments

• IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 257
nope, actually kinda dirty. did get washed a week ago by the dealer... but it has been raining here every day for a while now.

maybe that thick coat of wax helped before winter.

Probably, a slippery car means water can bead and slide off, carrying dirt with it rather than remaining on the body and evaporating leaving dirt behind.

My 5 is long overdue for a wax. I just had my driver side fender repainted, it's beautiful now, just need the rest of my car claybarred, polished, sealed, and waxed to match. I ordered a hand polish kit from Griot's Garage, would've liked to get the random orbital as well but I have other things on my 5 to spend money on.

http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/car+care/car+care+kits/hand+polish+and+wax+kit.do

My fender:
DSC04288.JPG

Probably, a slippery car means water can bead and slide off, carrying dirt with it rather than remaining on the body and evaporating leaving dirt behind.

My 5 is long overdue for a wax. I just had my driver side fender repainted, it's beautiful now, just need the rest of my car claybarred, polished, sealed, and waxed to match. I ordered a hand polish kit from Griot's Garage, would've liked to get the random orbital as well but I have other things on my 5 to spend money on.

http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/car+care/car+care+kits/hand+polish+and+wax+kit.do

My fender:
DSC04288.JPG

I like the shot.... artistic. You into photography?

Mazda2006GT. Only one mod that alter's exterior -- i.e. the mudflaps.
Dashboard though has become a specimen.. for trying out camera tripod mounts, maxitrip, gps, the pilars of the front passenger head rest is a good place for a camera mount. With the price of Gas these days, I've decided to make full use of every driving moments -- i.e. capture them with my little point-and-shoot camera.

The car seems to be a stable camera platform.
But of course maybe all vehicles are.

I like the shot.... artistic. You into photography?

I have a DSLR but wasn't trying to be artistic, just showing the quality of the water beading. I have shaky hands so I can't really increase the f-stop without a tripod which I didn't have at that time, but as a result the background is blurred out. Thanks though. :)

I know if it's better if the springs were ON the vehicle, not in front of it, but I'll get to it this weekend. :D

DSC04440.JPG

Because they're upside down? I couldn't get them to stand right side up. lol. They're H&R Sport Springs.

Because they're upside down? I couldn't get them to stand right side up. lol. They're H&R Sport Springs.

i thought the stock springs had a taper to them, and those don't, thats what i meant. it probably doesnt matter.

I'll find out soon enough. :) Can't wait, I hope 1.3-1.4" will be enough of a drop for me.

It looks awesome! And do you have a set of vertical roof rails? I don't see the horizontal bar or the rails, just 3 or 4 buttons?

Front lowered (rear later, so sore from doing the front springs) and RX-8 wheels on!

DSC04470.JPG

Back