Post pics of your Mazda5

Are you sure thats not doctored? The rear rim doesn't look possible in the front shot. Also, the fenders would have to be seriously rolled just to take this shot.

basically to be in admiration and wonder
Oh thanks :D
What he said. :) I didn't realize it was a Photoshop job and no one seems to notice it either... all I can say is that it's a photo of a 5 that makes people want a 5!
This 5 make you wanna have kids lol
Just 3 comments:
Looks amazing!
Where did you learn to photoshop like that?
How far from reality is the picture as far as the rear wheel clearance to the fender?
Thanks alot.
I learn it myself for the past few years.
This is the original picture that i have of my 5, the only thing photohopped on the first one is the 350Z rims. All the rest is the reality. :D
VenomCalendrierpimped.jpg

Real life installation on a real life car, my question is how the **** does he steer??

5243638326_5c908a04eb_z.jpg

5243638624_502eb4565c_z.jpg

Are you sure thats not doctored? The rear rim doesn't look possible in the front shot. Also, the fenders would have to be seriously rolled just to take this shot.

That's my inspiration, and this " ALL REAL LIFE PICTURES" NO PHOTOSHOP HAVE BEEN DONE TO HIS RIDE.
He's rolling on coilovers with smaller coils springs ( i think )... Believe me. ;)

Real life installation on a real life car, my question is how the **** does he steer??

5243638326_5c908a04eb_z.jpg

5243638624_502eb4565c_z.jpg

this is a photoshop sorry to say.
What tipped me off. the front and rear rims are at the same angle look at the spokes ever seen a car on the street where the spokes are in the same position as the front or rears?
the front and rear rims are the same look at both of them.

they took the rear rim and moved it up front and made it smaller its a good job but its photoshopped

this is a photoshop sorry to say.
What tipped me off. the front and rear rims are at the same angle look at the spokes ever seen a car on the street where the spokes are in the same position as the front or rears?
the front and rear rims are the same look at both of them.

they took the rear rim and moved it up front and made it smaller its a good job but its photoshopped

Yes, I have seen the rims line up on the street and where is the valve stem on the rear wheel then?

I still dont think the car drives at this height, I think its dropped for pictures only, you really cant steer the front wheels at that height.

I dont think its photoshopped, look at the rims closer look at the air valve on the front, there is no air valve at the rear. He might be riding on bags as its too low to run it like this. if he is , might explain how he steers as the bags will raise the car when startup.

lol he drives at that height yes...its a static drop and not bags...'extreme drop' BC coils with shorter front and rear springs...

stolen from another forum that shall not be named...
"question... with you lowered as low as you can possibly go, can you tuck rim with the 350z wheels? and are you running spacers with them?"

"the fronts, im almost 100% i can. lol but the front bumper would be in the ground before i could though i think. haha i kind of want to try it now.

the rears, right now im only on the BC factory "extreme drop" kit rears. if i made my setup identical to the fronts then im pretty sure i could. it would be CRAZY. and i wish i could do it but it would be really undrivable. i hate making excuses for not going lower. i esp. hate it when people say because its my daily driver but yea thats why. if i did tuck wheel it would like lay frame and scrap reflectors off on the highway. and my oil pan would be destroyed every 2 minutes. and if i got a skid plate, it would get so banged up.

but in my defense, i would like to lower the fronts another 1/4-1/2 inch and the rears another 1 inch. but it all depends on how my new wheel setup sits, how much i pull the fenders and how much camber i wanna run.

o yea and i might be getting custom camber arms soon. lol they have the ability to go negative like crazy like -10+ crazy lol"

OMG I want green rims. It's gonna cost me just $200 or so to powder coat, I just have to strip off the paint and what not.

Hell yez I haz a roof rack!!! Now I just need to find a cargo box. I'm looking at a few this weekend.

DSC00504-1.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

Is that the right way to put the INNO blocks on the car? I have them the other way, the slanted ends face each other the way I did it. Now I have to go check the instructions again :( Your end caps do look a little lumpy though, make sure you dont have them pushed on too far. There is a shoulder in there and they warn you not to go too deep or they will look.........uh......lumpy!

The rubber block? I looked at the diagram and the tapered end seemed to face the outside of the vehicle, the thicker end facing the inside of the vehicle. I don't remember seeing lumpy thing, maybe I should go back to my manual. lol. It seems secure though.

The rubber block? I looked at the diagram and the tapered end seemed to face the outside of the vehicle, the thicker end facing the inside of the vehicle. I don't remember seeing lumpy thing, maybe I should go back to my manual. lol. It seems secure though.

Maybe it just looks different because mine is silver? I just love how it looks against the blue, its almost like roof jewelry lol

I double checked the instructions and it seems the slanted parts do face each other. The picture they show is a little confusing, to the right of it is an enlarged version that shows it more clearly. Installing it this way also keeps it clear of the painted surfaces, not sure how close it is when its installed the other way.

As for the end caps, the instruction/warning for that is on the outside of the box for the rails. I dont know why its not mentioned in the instruction book, that makes no sense.

Back