Post pics of your Mazda5

New winter setup.

IMG_0564.jpg

nice!...lots of guys in the 3 community have been picking those up left and right...they will look sick for sure

What do you guys think ?
Cantinevs350zrims.jpg

looks great actually, and i dont like hellafail stuff. (see sig)

a speed3 just did the same, and it also looks good. the z wheels are just awesome on the mazdas.

if you do this, for sure try MOTM. we need a 5 in there!

MOTM = Mazda Of The Month ?

I don't think that my 5 as any chances, it's looking good yes, but i don't have a lots of mods to compete with those rides, but thanks for the compliment. :D

yup, mazda of the month.

i think you would get some votes with that stance. it is no turbo monster, but a nice looking 5 might surprise some people.

Venom , I agree MOTM. Cant say a word as Im totally awed if you go through with this. this the best stance you have so far. Keep up the good work

Do it!!! I posted your photo on a local Mazda 3 forum, a few guys want these exact same wheels and everyone is in awe.

What he said. :) I didn't realize it was a Photoshop job and no one seems to notice it either... all I can say is that it's a photo of a 5 that makes people want a 5!

Just 3 comments:
Looks amazing!
Where did you learn to photoshop like that?
How far from reality is the picture as far as the rear wheel clearance to the fender?

Back