Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Yeah actually.. I'm reengineering the chassis so it can go below the Earth's surface, whilst still retaining the wheels above ground, and/or on pavement.

Beat that, everyone.
Quick, someone bury their car! Haha, just kiddin. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Yeahh.. but for now, it looks like this in Winter Mode (careful.. hi-res image alert):

IMG-20121207-00044 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

I gotta set the trend ngd.. i thought of it first :p. Thanks.. I look forward to how it turns out too!

Always supprised how mean this thing looks even with the happy bumper.
Awsome job crg, keep it up.

I'm going to steal that red rear light idea by the way (hi)

Always supprised how mean this thing looks even with the happy bumper.
Awsome job crg, keep it up.

I'm going to steal that red rear light idea by the way (hi)

Yeah.. it looks a lot "meaner" when it's low/slammed :p

Glad I could bring that idea to your attention!

Always lookin' good.

That's two of us. ;)

And I'm glad I could bring that idea to your attention as well!

Thanks for the compliments everyone so far! (L)

They're 14's too hehe. Yeah.. it really brings me back seeing the stock wheel gap..

My car doesn't even look lowered until I park beside a stock 2, then it looks slammed...ish.

My car doesn't even look lowered until I park beside a stock 2, then it looks slammed...ish.

May sound stupid, but I think the same way. Whenever compared to a stock 2, my car looks like it's on the ground (kind of is).. but compared to other cars stock, then get slammed, the 2 just doesn't have the same low effect; it's the height of the body.

Whoa dere, aint nothing wrong with a little wheel gap. When I'm sick of it I'll just jump into the fast(er) car.

That's cause you have the ability to do that.. I don't have that opportunity right now :p

CRG, you are my hero! :)

Wow!

I made a little thread on your car on a local forum:

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...mmed-static-grey-Mazda2&p=8852402#post8852402

Many wannabees and e-thugs, but also many true enthusiasts on that forum.

Oh and this is my current desktop background:

8230122991_dc8b3bb369_c.jpg

Thanks! :)

And thank you for the extra exposure on my car! That first guy who commented made me laugh.. he calls my car a POS on nice wheels (which I don't care about), but his picture is of Zac Efron.. hahahaha.

And that's cool! Do you need a more Hi-Res version?

May sound stupid, but I think the same way. Whenever compared to a stock 2, my car looks like it's on the ground (kind of is).. but compared to other cars stock, then get slammed, the 2 just doesn't have the same low effect; it's the height of the body.

It's definitely the height of the body. The car's lines improve a lot to me when the 2 is lowered. Becomes more streamlined. When even i see a stock 2 i kind of don't even like it. Which makes me feel all weird inside. But then i look at mine and I'm fine again. :)

Started off with a bang there. I can't stand this type of mentality. You don't have to like the car but at least respect what others do.

Don't worry.. his Avatar of Zac Efron is enough punishment haha. Ohh that kills me..

See, Zac Efron there obviously cared enough about my car to post about it... Hey, at least my car got his attention ;)

It's definitely the height of the body. The car's lines improve a lot to me when the 2 is lowered. Becomes more streamlined. When even i see a stock 2 i kind of don't even like it. Which makes me feel all weird inside. But then i look at mine and I'm fine again. :)

Yeah for sure. Plus, the car seems longer too when it's lowered.. I've noticed.

I laugh at stock height Mz2's (not offensively.. It's a nostalgic laugh).. So do all of my friends; I'll give them credit, they see mine all the time, and get used to seeing it so low, that when they see a stock one, they're awe-struck at how high my car used to be haha :p

Last edited:
Don't worry.. his Avatar of Zac Efron is enough punishment haha. Ohh that kills me..

See, Zac Efron there obviously cared enough about my car to post about it...

Haha, so true. How can we take that guys seriously?

Yeah for sure. Plus, the car seems longer too when it's lowered.. I've noticed.

Definitely.

I laugh at stock height Mz2's (not offensively.. It's a nostalgic laugh).. So do all of my friends; I'll give them credit, they see mine all the time, and get used to seeing it so low, that when they see a stock one, they're awe-struck at how high my car used to be haha :p

Nostalgia it is then. haha I get the same reaction from a co-worker of mine. He'll tell me how different the 2 looks dropped.

Back