Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Those really do look great. Why is it that you're always putting other people's wheels on your car that look better than what you have (not that what you have doesn't look good, don't get me wrong here)?

Because I had access, and I took advantage. I love the rims that I have, and got them for a good deal so I rock them. Though, now, not only do I have the wheels that I want next year in mind, now I have what sizing works, or at least a baseline to work from.

Plus, I don't want to get those red XXR's on my own dime because I don't like supporting Knock-Off brands.

Here is me and my 2 seeting up the course for the autocross this weekend.

577862_10100671955283148_281215509_n.jpg

I have actually had those wheels for 6 years now. They work well on the 2 though, I am quite happy.

Alex, 2 parts should start popping up in junkyards and what not soon. Maybe you'll be able to get your skirts sooner rather than later? My car will probably be on HRS' next season, so I can at the very least roll with you guys on non-stockers.

Alex, 2 parts should start popping up in junkyards and what not soon. Maybe you'll be able to get your skirts sooner rather than later? My car will probably be on HRS' next season, so I can at the very least roll with you guys on non-stockers.

I can only hope.. I'd love to see how my car would look with the sideskirts. Sooner rather than later hopefully.. I'm gonna keep an eye out for that.

Hey, there you go! If you want wheels for cheap, my black wheels are technically for sale.. just a thought.

Ha! I was just joking. That car always looks great. My car looks funny, but I don't care since it serves me well.

In all seriousness, avoiding knock-offs to show your support of the true innovators is commendable, CRG.

HATERZ GONNA HATE.. SIPPIN' ON THAT HATERADE

No worries, I didn't take it TOO seriously ;). You voiced your opinion, and I voiced mine. Nothing wrong with that.

If your car serves you well, and put's a smile on your face, that's all that matters at the end of the day. Mod YOUR car for YOU.

I am a car enthusiast, and I'll support other car enthusiasts.. simple enough in my eyes

Its just sarcasm, I can be bad with that sometimes. Gets me into trouble with the wife frequently.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.....

We should make a universal sarcasm font colour.
If all goes well (I find a decent set of rubber for a good price) I'll be running these next summer.
h252_hspl-l.jpg

Apparently they're popular in Europe with miata guys.

15x7 +35, not the most ideal fitment or the lightest, but they've been sitting in my basement for almost 8 years, might as well use them. (lol2)

Mod YOUR car for YOU.

I wish it were that simple. I've got to run with the baby seat mod (x2) and the "handles good but can't be too stiff or too low" mod for people other than me. If I were modding just for me, I'd have the "trade for a nice NA or NB" mod. :)

I wish it were that simple. I've got to run with the baby seat mod (x2) and the "handles good but can't be too stiff or too low" mod for people other than me. If I were modding just for me, I'd have the "trade for a nice NA or NB" mod. :)

That's understandable.. you have no choice in that situation, and family comes first. My statement was more to mod your car for yourself, not what others think will look good, or get you the most popularity.

Yea I knew what you were getting at. Trust me, I'm far from the type to do things that will get me more "likes" on facebook. Pretty much the opposite...I could not care less what other people think.

Yea I knew what you were getting at. Trust me, I'm far from the type to do things that will get me more "likes" on facebook. Pretty much the opposite...I could not care less what other people think.

I figured as much too.. I am the same way. Although, it's always nice when people appreciate my/one's hard work, blood, sweat and tears in to the car I/one has.

You guys are missing out. I'm all the rage down at Timmy's.

Timmies Lyfe Yo

Back