Plans for this weekend.

they are the 10 MS3 Wheels
2vdgx9w.jpg

They are not the exact same wheels, similar but different in the same effect, i know there is like a 4lb difference in the weight of them but if i could get my hands on the R3 wheels i would totally take them over the MS3 wheels but they are way to hard to find and im not paying a grand a piece for them

But they are a little deceiving in looks if you dont look close enough at them.

2laf2go.jpg

28a51ll.jpg

lol well I was close but thanks for the insight I will keep that in mind

LMAO probably so yeah Black calipers look good with that color, as does green with black. I was debating with 3 colors over all, red, green, and yellow. For the logos and calipers, Red in my opinion is kinda overused and green I haven't seen a whole lot, Yellow would have looked cool two but idk if I like yellow that much to do it, so I choose green. But there are so many factors on what to do and you just have to make a wise decision on what you want.

Green was a good choice, def different.

they are the 10 MS3 Wheels

They are not the exact same wheels, similar but different in the same effect, i know there is like a 4lb difference in the weight of them but if i could get my hands on the R3 wheels i would totally take them over the MS3 wheels but they are way to hard to find and im not paying a grand a piece for them

But they are a little deceiving in looks if you dont look close enough at them.

Let's not forget that the R3s are also 19" vs 18".

Back