Plans for this weekend.

FrankenMazda3

:
2010 Mazda Axela
Gonna bring my car in back to the tint place to get the tint redone. Plus Saturday I will start painting my calipers. Got my G2 Caliper paint in green. that should take a day or so maybe two. I put pics up when I'm all done.

it folded over in some spots and still has some big ass bubbles in others. Even though I didn't roll my windows down for two weeks.

hmm well now that is a dilemma.. You could do red, Black wouldn't look all that great. But ultimately it is your decision.

hmm well now that is a dilemma.. You could do red, Black wouldn't look all that great. But ultimately it is your decision.

Sorry but I have to disagree with this. While black wheels and black calipers would not look all that good, the black calipers are a nice and subtle change to the silver from the factory and stand out more.
Blue-PaintedCalipers2.jpg

Blue-PaintedCalipers1.jpg

I don't mean to hate at all. It's just a matter of personal preference I didn't mean to bag on your color choice. Hell I imagine people don't like that I did green like this.
attachment.php

But it all boils down to what the owner wants and is his or her decision.

No hate taken....just stating my opinion and as you said everyone has different tastes so to each their own. And I like the green you did...looks good on the black mica....not so good on gunmetal blue. And since it's the wife's car, she wanted black so that was that. I tried talking her into purple but she wasn't having it and probably a good thing as it would have probably looked pretty bad on the gunmetal blue.

LMAO probably so yeah Black calipers look good with that color, as does green with black. I was debating with 3 colors over all, red, green, and yellow. For the logos and calipers, Red in my opinion is kinda overused and green I haven't seen a whole lot, Yellow would have looked cool two but idk if I like yellow that much to do it, so I choose green. But there are so many factors on what to do and you just have to make a wise decision on what you want.

I like the green. Ill get red for mine when i do them but thats because ill have black wheels (eventually) and im trying to tie the interior and exterior together so red makes the most sense.

@jonespm . what wheels are those in your signature pic?

they are the 10 MS3 Wheels
2vdgx9w.jpg

those are either 2010 Speed3 wheels or 2010 RX-8 wheels. they are the exact same lol

They are not the exact same wheels, similar but different in the same effect, i know there is like a 4lb difference in the weight of them but if i could get my hands on the R3 wheels i would totally take them over the MS3 wheels but they are way to hard to find and im not paying a grand a piece for them

But they are a little deceiving in looks if you dont look close enough at them.

2laf2go.jpg

28a51ll.jpg

Back