Places to get Mods done..

TLSteel

I'm not talking about the easy stuff, but where can you go (in your state if the thread lasts that long) to get something like a FMIC installed? I'm in College Station, TX but I regularly go to Houston and I know there has to be something there... anyone want to leave a little address or number?

Not sure, but I would like to know as well. I live in College Station too. There is another guy from CS that said he is getting some exhaust work done, but I don't know where.

B

Geoffsurfs said:
how did you guys find out your production #?
Read the list of threads here. There's one called "FOR 2003(.5) PRODUCTION NUMBERS" at the top. Read it.

Dear God!!! WE HAVE AGGIES DRIVING MSP's!!!!!! That's cool. I know I'm not one, but I'll give you the whoop anyway. I'd like to know as well. Houston may be where I'm located for my job once I'm done with training.

BTW, what program are you in at A&M?

I graduated last may with a Ocean Engineering degree. I currently work in town. I got the name of a guy who would do some exhaust work in town (i.e. downpipe, etc). don't know about the quality of the work b/c he is just starting up his business. Every place I went to locally said they wouldn't tough the downpipe b/c of the cat.

B

in houston there are alot of places that can do that for you.
CARBOY
HPD
AUTO LOGIC
REV MOTORSPORTS
LIGHT SPEED
i can name a couple others but you get the point.

TLSteel - you may want to try Forced Induction Systems. If everything goes well, they'll be our authorized install center & dealer for iON Performance parts in TX and surrounding southern states.

hey guys.. scary thought to think an aggie in a fast car.. oh well i guess they might know how to use it. remember, the brake is in the middle on this one ;-) anyway, FIS is def the place to go. i called them the other day, and they told me right off about Ion and what they can do for me. They called me within 30 mins of talking to me with a full price quote and even gave me a date as to when they would be available to start the work. I know the owner, and he's very into quality customer service. ION, make him ur dealer!! hes the most popular shop in all D/FW

^^^
what discreet said.

aggie in a fast car? we have a couple. got one 12 sec supra automatic in town and a 12 sec civic hatch. another civic soon to have a t3/t04e turbo installed. us little guys are starting to compete with the domestics :D

bmh - so which msp are you driving around town? the other yellow msp or the other black one or the lone orange one?

Striker,

I am the other black one in town. I live off of george bush by the stadium. I think I was in the mazda service shop getting my flash done when you brought your car up there. He was flashing the car when a service advisor drove up to the bay in another black one. He had to turn around once he saw that we were still working on mine. BTW, did you get a chance to check out their shop, pretty nice.

B

I know.. I went there on the 18th of this month. Did any of you guys get that sticker after they did the reflash that everyone is talking about? I can't seem to find it...

TL,

The tech gave me the sticker with the option of putting it on myself. I chose not too, but I am keeping it for my records. Not sure if it will get him in trouble so don't go to Mazda claiming he was not installing it. He was pretty cool though, so I wouldn't want to get him in trouble if you know what I mean.

B

crap.. should I go back and try to get the sticker? Hell.. I didn't even get to option of getting one. I only found out about it after I went back to this site and saw others..

Back