Places to get Mods done..

That's where mine is at too. I looked under the hood to see if they put the sticker there as shown in some of the pics on the flash thread. Alas there was no sticker there although I did find a couple of screwdrivers and a box wrench under there (not Snap-ON or Craftsman so I gave them back hehe). I went back to talk to the tech and he showed me where he put it. It's on the driver's side door (he said that's where they were told by MNAO to put it. Mine's clear too so I missed it looking the first time. Thought somebody wrote on my door.

So all you Aggies on this thread 2%ers? Any in Petroleum?

Frozen,

I was never a 2%er when I was there..Always went to the games and stood up the whole time...Like to hang out on Northgate (i.e. The Chicken)..I graduated with an Ocean Engineering degree (we build oil platforms and FPSO's, etc), but I don't do anything with that now. I work with outdoor display electronics..ALA drive-though technologies.

B

bmh - so you were the other mazdaspeed getting the reflash? hahahaha, what a coincidence :) didn't get a chance to check out the shop though. i had to get to class. hahaha, you live off george bush? so do i......i'm fortunate enough to live in the callaway house. i am very lucky :)

hey cool, door jam....that's where my sticker was.

so 3 of the 5 msp owners in bryan/cs are on the forum....hmm....we should all meet up some time :D tlsteel i've met once. sup :D

Back