Pictures of my next car.....

hold on hold on, why is there a braille nub on numbers 2 and 5? is it for looking ahead and driving, because I'd hate to see them make cars blind accesable.

So you can reach the radio and change presets while driving, without taking your eyes off the road. I am 99.9% positive its not to make it more blind accessible

Jeph said:
So you can reach the radio and change presets while driving, without taking your eyes off the road. I am 99.9% positive its not to make it more blind accessible
I know, but the idea of it is pretty funny, the thought that the Subaru engineers were smart enough to do the car, then look over that detail. I'm sure many people don't think to use the nubs for help.

The JTuned-Featured Legacy GT is my wallpaper right now! Different and classic!

gallery%2Farticles%2FSubaru%5FLegacy%2F03%2Ejpg

hey jon--so that's the official car of Casopolis now, eh? I've really admired those lines. One of the only *other* 4 doors I like other than the MSP.

Thanks guys. So on my way into work, the roads were still slightly damp from last nights rain. If you nail the gas it distributes power to the rear, and I kicked the back end out going around a turn. That is with good tires too. Man it felt good. If the road was clear, I could have continued and started to drift the front as well. The AWD around turns is just amazing. Rock solid car. + 1 billion to anyone thinking about buying one.

trev0006 said:
wow these are nice, luxury wrx sti.

essentially. For about $1200 I can get all the genuine subaru STi parts and bolt them right on, and have the STi engine (the LGT has the 2.5L already). Then just tune them and essentially you have a STi with a 5 speed tranny and different suspension. Most LGT's are faster than stock STi's with this done (of course this has to do with the tune as well).

Most just upgrade the exhaust and that alone jumps the HP up to like 280. With a turbo upgrade you are in the 300 club (stock LGT injectors, intake mani, intake, etc). The availability of power amazes me. Some change everything to STi just to put a STi emblem on the car... and actually mean it!

I still miss the head turns I got with the MSP though.

Latest posts

Back