pics of the new mods!

mazda_dan

:
2008.5 mazdaspeed 3
i got my new full vibrant exhaust, front drilled and slotted rotors and painted my calipers.(thumb)

My GHL actually sounds quieter than my ApexR1 was..

goddddddd i can't wait to get my GHL. they must still be making it or something because the dude from SU told me about 3-4 weeks waiting time. although that was over a week ago, coming up on 2 weeks actually. i can't wait!

the GHL is so expensive because of the DP. IMO its worth it, why not shell out a few more hundo dollars and get a REAL turboback exhaust

Should of went with sloted not drilled rotors.

But Stop talking about GHL people!! I want one so damn badly!!

Should of went with sloted not drilled rotors.

But Stop talking about GHL people!! I want one so damn badly!!

I myself have cross drilled rotors, and love them, they def stop better then the stockers, but I am lacking the ability to lock and slide the rear out as I used to have. I'm thinking about getting pads with more bit next time around to see if that's the issue. I think slotted on a daily driver may run out too quick....don't you think?

Naaa I have EBC GreenStuff pads, and sloted Stoptech rotors, and they are perfect! nothing wrong with it at all!, I dont like crossdrilled, they dont help that much compared to Sloted. I drive mine everday and it stops really good (Greenstuffs FTW!) and the rotors still look new (so does the pads). SO far I have over 5000 miles on them also :) its 60% highway and 40% backroad ;)

But in the end, just make sure u get the greenstuff, they might not last as long as others, be really now, they work effin great. and sloted>drilled

Back