Pics of my new system

just changed out the entire stereo system, what do you think?
cu82901.jpg

ck54575.jpg

Damn, that is friggin tight. :eek: I'm not really into stereo equipment, but I gotta give you a
icon14.gif
on that one. :D

dammit man, every time i try to get to the bottom of the page to post a reply i have to go change my shorts, hehehe j/k. hey those are those new bad ass eclipses, they handle like 1200 or sumpin like that right. i used to be into car stereo but now im into college witch means im also into no money. in my old truck i had the bad ass eclipse head unit and point source componet set in front and point source 5x7s in the back with a four channel mono d-block running the mids. for subs i had two mtx 6000 10s with the 425 mono d-block running them, wouldve went with eclipse to finish it out but mtx had the pre-fab truck box and easier to replace. i was getting my truck worked on at merit tech, aka goodyear on tryon/49 in charlotte NC and one of the employees stole my keys, opened my truck at night, stole all my stuff, threw a board through my door-glass and didnt re-arm the alarm or put the key back and the manager said it wasnt his responsibility. asshole. anyways, very sweet system, what kind of air space are you running and how much power to the subs and what kinda mids ya runnin.

Thanks for the props! My system was about $4000. I have a Panasonic CD/cass, Eclipse mids and highs powered by a Crossfire 50.4, two aluminum Eclipse 12's powered by a Crossfire 1000D. Everything is done in Fiberglass that is painted with the MP3 paint, lit with neon and strobe lights. The radio is mounted with blue mirror plexi around it. IT SOUNDS INCREDIBLE! BTW the trunk does not rattle so it sounds good outside of the car too.

sweet, that was my only concern( the rattling). anyways, very nice, i'll probably do sumpin very similar. i was going to mount the speakers forward and seal the inside of the car cause i hate ghetto base. cool stuff man, 4000 dollars hurts though.

Nice system.. my friend wants me to get two 10's, and if getting new stuff is gonna get rid of the damn rattling, I'm all for it. It makes me feel so dumb, heh, sitting there and enjoying being numbed by my bass, but the trunk is rattling.. and that made my license plate rub up against the trunk so much that there's a huge patch of paint gone X_x it sucks..... Gonna hafta put something behind it. And get a new system. ..and a job.

Back