Pics of my car. Tell me what yall think

*** wag? Wow, all respect lost for you just for that comment. You posted on a forum asking people to tell you what they thought. I would black out the emblems instead of having multiple color emblems, take off the vinyl, and lower the car. Yeah the hood pins are pretty cool.... in 2001. They look better in the package of advanced auto beside the apc stickers. Go ahead and bash mine though for being close to stock, not a big deal I've had mine almost 2 months. Scratchnsniffs wagon is pretty clean IMO

Last edited:
looking good man , but yea i would go lower , and going lower does not kill your handling

i ment to post ???????'s after the *** wag lol... my bad

as for the hood pins, I didnbt know there were other options out there plus they were thrown in witht the hood.

ha ha dude theres several options out there when it comes to hood pins. The aerocatch ones are some of the coolest though. They sit flush with the hood, they are black so they kinda blend in with the cf, and the locking mechanism is very sturdy so you dont have to worry about the hood ever popping open on you.

ha ha dude theres several options out there when it comes to hood pins. The aerocatch ones are some of the coolest though. They sit flush with the hood, they are black so they kinda blend in with the cf, and the locking mechanism is very sturdy so you dont have to worry about the hood ever popping open on you.

ill look into that, and as for my current holes? can i cover those with the aerocatchs? how do those work

*** wag? Wow, all respect lost for you just for that comment. You posted on a forum asking people to tell you what they thought. I would black out the emblems instead of having multiple color emblems, take off the vinyl, and lower the car. Yeah the hood pins are pretty cool.... in 2001. They look better in the package of advanced auto beside the apc stickers. Go ahead and bash mine though for being close to stock, not a big deal I've had mine almost 2 months. Scratchnsniffs wagon is pretty clean IMO

Lol...don't worry, it was something I had posted and he obviously saw it...the *** wag comment wasn't directed at me although it seems it was...

As was stated.........at least some cf hoodpins of the same style to be more subtle if not those aerocatch ones and lower it a bit. The red M looks OK IMO since it goes with the trim on the rims. And yes, something different with the headlights, not sure what tho, maybe just some blacked out ones. Now, let's see the inside..........

Aerocatch has carbon fiber look hoodpins, but I would go with black! Just check out the dementions of it on their site and see if they cover enough.

very nice, i would keep the red badges and if you need to do anything maybe a 3.5 wing and dont start bashin me i have an 03. awesome msp though. lets see that interior

Recently someone hit my trunk. So I am thinking bout getting a cf trunk and going wingless. And they going with a window spoiler kinda like the subis. does anyone have any pics of an msp with a window spoiler?

Back