pic's of my 6 with new 18's, and exhaust.

wow what an improvement over your first engine bay pictures.. damn that looks good.. now the trick is keeping it that way, which if your car is your DD its hard.. but damn nice pics.. :D

thanks! yea, its the summer daily driver. but i store it in the winters, and drive my 89 probe. lol.

sadly, i think that was the 1st time ive actually cleaned the engine bay too! haha. ill try to make it a habit of doing it at least once a year now. but in all truth, since i actually have mods under the hood, il probably be popping the hood more often. so ill probably be cleaning it more.

well i kinda caved, and bought another set of OEM mazda 18's. picked up a set of RX8's off probin94 today. :)

will be awhile till i can toss them on though, cant afford tires right now. :(

Stoner trim cleaner, and Stoner trim shine. and a little brake clean around the power steering reservoir and a few other places that were extra thick and greasy.

i stick with Stoner for all my interior, glass, and tire shines. there products are top notch, but alot of them i have to order online since no one local carries the full line. only a few products here and there. there aerosol spray wax Speed Bead is probably the best 'quick' wax ive ever used. i love it when i dont have time to do a full California Gold Carnauba hand wax.

i entered the 6 in a car show on sat with a few friends. had over 200 cars entered. and i took 2nd place for the import class.

Picture069.jpg

Back