Pics Of Full iON Sport Brake Kit Install

You need "Authorized Vendor" status if you're going to resume business here!

Thanks!

iON Performance said:
Protege5Gurly - the front rotors are directionally veined, hence the x-drill pattern on them. The rears are solid rotors, hence the 3-2 pattern. Had the rears been a vented rotor; it would have the same pattern as the fronts.

spike blue - No these are P5 & ES specific. We have MSP specific rotors, pads, lines and Big Brake kits available. PM or email us

Well guys, jsut an update. I wa at the auto-x track last night and I was finally ableto put the brakes through their paces. Guess what? No fade whatsoever. The brakes actually got stickier as they got hotter, and after about 5 consecutive runs in the space of about an hour, there was no fade at all. And these things got hot, like o the point of standing 3 feet from the wheel and feeling the heat. All was well though, and they put up with my s*** kicking like they were designed to. If you autocross alot, this mod is a must do!

Update: Has anyone else bought the same kit yet? I'm still loving mine after 6 months.

Just another note, the kit does not fit the MSP like I originally posted.

Maxx - I didn't see any REAR kits for sale on rr-racing.com How much was your kit total?

It looks good.

65racecoupe said:
Maxx - I didn't see any REAR kits for sale on rr-racing.com How much was your kit total?

It looks good.

Can't say my priceo n the kit exactly because I am sponsored, but I think it retails for around $1200 CAD or less. I'm not sure. Hit up jack@ionperformance.com for more info. It covers all 4 corners.

Back