pics of auto exe lip

disdorkching

:
p5 2002
does anyone have any pictures of the autoexe lip by dgm thats not molded onto the bumoper? i'm curious how it looks, if it is real obvious that its not a secured piece of the bumper.

Well I have the fiber glass one before. It's not obviously looking like it'll come off if you mean that. Just double sided tape and two screws on each side of the fender is all it takes, and its damn secure. It goes over the fog light area and goes over the front air dam. If the lip fits snuggly u can almost live without tapping it and just screw them on. I know, I just used screws on the fender area.
Heres some pixs:

Attachments

• autoexelip01.jpg
    autoexelip01.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 274
  • autoexelip02.jpg
    autoexelip02.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 227
  • autoexelip03.jpg
    autoexelip03.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 188
  • autoexelip04.jpg
    autoexelip04.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 189
  • newsetp5_01.jpg
    newsetp5_01.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 291
Do you have to take the front bumper off to install the lip, im thinking about getting on soon and was just curious?

digitalpro5,

In the pic below, how did you get the factory mesh in your Autoexe grill?

Grill.JPG

is there an autoex web site or did u get them on ebay, i really want that lip now, how much was it?

you can find some Autoexe parts on Corksport.com, i really like that website its a one stop shop for the protege

snooky said:
is there an autoex web site or did u get them on ebay, i really want that lip now, how much was it?
PM Amie from DGM, or you could PM matthew and he'll hook ya up! Or better yet, just call them, ask for Amie, tell her you're a forum member, then ask for pricing. Phone # is 760 433 7413 I believe. http://www.dgmotorsports.com/. You're welcome :D

hey this is a little side topic:

I've got this lip painted and sitting on my couch. Can I put this thing on now, or do you guys think I should wait until February or March or so when the weather gets nicer? (and there's less chance of snow and ice and stuff...I'm in Seattle...) I'm not lowered or anything (yet), but I don't want to become a snowplow or anything if it snows this winter...

whatdya think?

whitemp5seattle said:
hey this is a little side topic:

I've got this lip painted and sitting on my couch. Can I put this thing on now, or do you guys think I should wait until February or March or so when the weather gets nicer? (and there's less chance of snow and ice and stuff...I'm in Seattle...) I'm not lowered or anything (yet), but I don't want to become a snowplow or anything if it snows this winter...

whatdya think?
I would wait to put it on. I've had my MSP lip on and primmered black now for a month, and won't get it painted till January. Even when painted I doubt I'll put my lip back on till I know it'll stop raining here. My poor front bumper is all rittled with chips from one rain storm.

digitalpro5 said:
I would wait to put it on. I've had my MSP lip on and primmered black now for a month, and won't get it painted till January. Even when painted I doubt I'll put my lip back on till I know it'll stop raining here. My poor front bumper is all rittled with chips from one rain storm.
awwwwww ok...I suppose you're right...better safe than sorry :(

Back