Picking up my Titanium MSP on Monday

Go back and get it! They are supposed to do it to even the new cars that have yet to be delivered as per MNAO...if not, you'll just end up there again in a couple weeks anyway once you develop the symptoms.

Enjoy- I'm jelous :D

scott42 said:
Go back and get it! They are supposed to do it to even the new cars that have yet to be delivered as per MNAO...if not, you'll just end up there again in a couple weeks anyway once you develop the symptoms.

Enjoy- I'm jelous :D

Yeah, I'm going to get it done when I leave it to have my rear view mirror done. I just finished reading the thread about the MSP stalling out...:( hope that doesn't happen to mine or anyone elses.

Mazdaspd035 said:
Socal is right!!!!!! (rockon) What part of socal are you located. I work in Glendale but live in the 562 (Cerritos, Long Beach, Downey, etc) area.

I work In hollywood live in Burbank/Thousand Oaks

SpicyMSP said:
I work In hollywood live in Burbank/Thousand Oaks

Oh wow you live close to my work. I work for Disney. If your driving on the 5 freeway and see the ABC sign from the freeway I work accross the street from that building. Get off on Western to get to work.

Nice to meet another Socal MSP owner, I have only seen one MSP on the road, that was 4 months ago, a black MSP driving south on the 605 passing through Cerritos area.

ha ha you work at disney! OMG thats right down the street. I am on Alameda! Like a block away! We should go to lunch considering you are so close. I work off Cahuenga. 10 min from Disney

SpicyMSP said:
ha ha you work at disney! OMG thats right down the street. I am on Alameda! Like a block away! We should go to lunch considering you are so close. I work off Cahuenga. 10 min from Disney

Whats your e-mail, I'll e-mail you my cell number and we can meet up for lunch. Tomorrow I have to take a work buddy down to a shop to pick up his RX7 but Friday I'm free is your up for it.

Another member (Dr Sound) lives a block away from my work in Hollywood, as well. Maybe we could all go to lunch!

Finally got some pics of my MSP, will take more later.

Attachments

• picture 068.jpg
    picture 068.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Another...

I already removed that sticker from the side window...:D

Attachments

• picture 062.jpg
    picture 062.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 95
SpicyMSP said:
what are you doing?!??! dont park next to other cars!! Door ding city!

lol...it's the only parking that available that is not directly under trees. The spot that I'm in is one of the spaces that is wider than the other spaces. My co-worker has a special edition Miata painted Titanium..since I got the car he has been parking next to me.

Stormtrooper77 said:
At least it's beside cars that people will actually care for (hopefully).

The people who park near me also care for their cars so they are always cautious. Besides they are driving cars more expensive than mine, hopefully they care about their car. :D

Back