Physics professor exposing 9-11 on msnbc

Rism

:
2003 WRX
http://www.infowarsmedia.com/video/clips/wtc/wtc_jones_tucker_carlson.asf

BYU Physics Professor Dr. Steven Jones appears on douche bag Tucker Carlson's show to expose the fact that they demolished building 7 on 9-11 with explosives and also tries to present the theory they did the same to building 1 and 2.

In the midst of Carlson asking for evidence from the professor and then proceeding to interrupt him every 10 seconds you will hear some good points made. Granted there is much stronger evidence the professor could have presented had he been given more than 5 min to talk.

Here is the professors full report for those interested
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Last edited:
I will try to make this as clear and concise as I can while still getting my point across. While this professor has obviously done his homework and knows quite a bit about the way certain elements react towards extreme heat, he is overlooking basic structural engineering.

Remember that it is not only the steel that holds up the building but the connections made to the columns. These connections are most commonly rivets of some sort. It is also important to understand the design load calculations that go into structural design. Every building has been over-designed structural to accommodate emergency procedures, floor plan versatility, and mother nature. With this understanding it is possible that debris for floor y has fallen and landed on floor x. Concrete chunks from the slab of floor y, office furniture, pieces of plane and other misc. debris are now sitting on floor x almost doubling the weight it must support. Combine all those factors with fire or extreme heat. When the steel expands for the heat (you dont need to be a physics prof. to know this) the connections from beam to column will also expand compromising its structural integrity. When one connection from column to beam fails it will rely on its neighboring connections to support the weight. Just because one connection fails, it doesnt mean the building in coming down. The safety features in the structural design are meant for these types of situations. As floor xs structural connections are slowly failing the floor is starting to sag and fall down onto the floor below until eventually floor x and y are no longer. This starts the chain of failing connections and floors failing to the floor below, thus starting the chain of the collapse. The WTCs didnt topple over, it collapsed from the inside pulling the exterior shell with it.

I probably have spelling mistakes and improper use of some words but I dont care, I took time out of my lunch break to write this and it will have to be good enough.

Now I am going to enjoy my cold, nasty turkey sandwich.

EDITED TO SAY: I am disappointed that I took time to respond to this crap, I should have called you a douche and moved on.

Last edited:
there never was any World Trade Center buildings. That's the real cover up.

Listen up people. You will do as the government tells you and you will believe what they tell you. PERIOD.

Now get back to work and pay your taxes. Have a nice day! (thumb)

I read the paper and there is a lot of evidence.

But....for this to take place there had to be some incredible cooperation between
1. The hijackers
2. The persons placing the explosives
3. The timing of the event taking place

I don't know what the explosives would look like, but if they are possibly hidden from the view of the WTC workers, then this makes a lot of sense. (NOTE - that doesn't mean that the administration had anything to do with this. This could have just been an overlooked aspect of the terrorist's plan)

I can see why people would go for a conspiracy. This event gave the far right the opportunity to impose their will and beliefs on the American people and gave the opportunity for use of military force.

Just remember, this is a SERIOUS charge you are waging against our own President and his administration. Don't jump to conclusions yet, wether you support him or not.

kipper88 said:
I will try to make this as clear and concise as I can while still getting my point across. While this professor has obviously done his homework and knows quite a bit about the way certain elements react towards extreme heat, he is overlooking basic structural engineering.

Remember that it is not only the steel that holds up the building but the connections made to the columns. These connections are most commonly rivets of some sort. It is also important to understand the design load calculations that go into structural design. Every building has been over-designed structural to accommodate emergency procedures, floor plan versatility, and mother nature. With this understanding it is possible that debris for floor y has fallen and landed on floor x. Concrete chunks from the slab of floor y, office furniture, pieces of plane and other misc. debris are now sitting on floor x almost doubling the weight it must support. Combine all those factors with fire or extreme heat. When the steel expands for the heat (you dont need to be a physics prof. to know this) the connections from beam to column will also expand compromising its structural integrity. When one connection from column to beam fails it will rely on its neighboring connections to support the weight. Just because one connection fails, it doesnt mean the building in coming down. The safety features in the structural design are meant for these types of situations. As floor xs structural connections are slowly failing the floor is starting to sag and fall down onto the floor below until eventually floor x and y are no longer. This starts the chain of failing connections and floors failing to the floor below, thus starting the chain of the collapse. The WTCs didnt topple over, it collapsed from the inside pulling the exterior shell with it.

I probably have spelling mistakes and improper use of some words but I dont care, I took time out of my lunch break to write this and it will have to be good enough.

EDITED TO SAY: I am disappointed that I took time to respond to this crap, I should have called you a douche and moved on.

did you read his article? (Your points are good, I'm just curious if you read it or not... I don't know if I agree with any direction of it... I'm not smart enough to know even though I AM a Mechanical Engineer)

who gives a **** what a "professor" from BRIGHAM YOUNG has to say, the only important or even relevant thing is: he was on a national tv talk show.

seriously, BRIGHAM YOUNG? there must be a media motive for having him on tv talking about this stuff. and a MORMON agenda also. there are plenty of other sources for this info other than some "professor" at BYU. (lol. I'd love to be a "professor" at BYU)

kipper88 said:

really? If that is so why are the WTC towers only modern steel buildings in history to every collapse due to fire? There was a high rise building in Madrid that burned for over 30 hours with raging fires and still didn't collapse like WTC7 did.

WTC7 collapse
SMALL_wtc-7_1_.gif

You're telling me a few small fires in 2 floors caused the building to collapse like this?

Not to mention the fact the owner of the WTC complex Larry Silverstein admitted on video they demolished building 7 on 9-11.
http://infowars.com/Video/911/wtc7_pbs.WMV

Last edited:
Rism said:
You're telling me a few small fires in 2 floors caused the building to collapse like this?

No. The Bush regime is and you are to believe what you are told, God dammit!!!

Rism said:
really? If that is so why are the WTC towers only modern steel buildings in history to every collapse due to fire? There was a high rise building in Madrid that burned for over 30 hours with raging fires and still didn't collapse like WTC7 did.

WTC7 collapse
SMALL_wtc-7_1_.gif

Not to mention the fact the owner of the WTC complex Larry Silverstein admitted on video they demolished building 7 on 9-11.
http://infowars.com/Video/911/wtc7_pbs.WMV

That is not what I said. Fire was a contributing cause, but the added weight on steel column and beam connections along with the rivets expanding along w/ the steel beams will cause any connections to fail.

The design standards for structural engineers are geared to some disasters like fires, floods, wind, etc...That way they can minimize the loss of life. In the case of the WTC however, the addition of weight from the 767 along w/ the heat from the fires caused the buildings to collapse. If you had done some actual research about this you would find that skyscrapers, like the WTC, were designed to handle a plane crash. But since the both towers were completed in 1972 the biggest plane wasnt near the size, weight, or fuel capacity of the actual plane that crashed into the towers, they couldnt hold up to the stress being put upon each floor. If you read anything about the WTC structural system you will find that part of system was to have each floor independent from the others. That way during a fire from an explosion the floors can be isolated from each other to slow down the spread of fire and heat. Look up Minoru Yamasaki, he was the main designer for the WTC and its structural system, you should be able to find a lot of information about his structural design theories and why he was considered an innovator in the architectural field.

I have a feeling that the building in Madrid that withstood the fire didn't have any extra weight on it, like say....i don't know.....A BOEING 767!

Pro5Monkey said:
No. The Bush regime is and you are to believe what you are told, God dammit!!!

Those who don't have any intelligence about the subject post crap like this.

Back