Photoshop Request

dxaveP5

:
P5 ex-Laser Blue Mica now white.
Would Anyone kindly photoshop these rims for my pro5.
Having a hard time deciding which rims to get.
MSP Harts, Mazda3 Fat Five Spokes, Rota Grids, or these Enkei RP03's

Here is the picture for the rims,
Enkei RP03

and here is my car below.
IMG_2358.jpg

Thanks

yea im leaning towards those rpo3's, they looks really nice, and i dont think anyone's riding on those rp03s here on the forums. :D so maybe i'll start a new wheel trend

yes me too, as you already know, im lookin for m3 fat fives.
but if i can find me a good deal on these rp03s then i think id grab them over the fat fives

yes me too, as you already know, im lookin for m3 fat fives.
but if i can find me a good deal on these rp03s then i think id grab them over the fat fives

True...if I ever get my car back running I will put the Speed3 ones on and put these up FS...I have way to many rims/tires/extra tires just sitting in the garage right now...

wondering if i could thread jack for a moment..

my girlfriend needs a ps request..

picture is attached.. looking for the CARS effect on this:)

that's the only picture i've got. so, hopefully someone can make it work. thanks.

Attachments

• celica.jpg
    celica.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 139
you can give Tirerack a shot.
unfortunately i didnt like it because my car is dropped and i just want to see the Acutal Car i own with those rims on it, but you'll get the idea on tirerack.

wow that stinks dude.
My friend got new sportmaxx 92s? or sumthin its gold and its the 5spokes wit the chrome lip, and his mum curbed em real bad within the the week he got em installed.

ouch thats harsh.
im ready for the cold to be gone, and no rain, so i can keep my bronze stockers lookin shiny all the time.
sand on the road = dirty off road look.

wow that stinks dude.
My friend got new sportmaxx 92s? or sumthin its gold and its the 5spokes wit the chrome lip, and his mum curbed em real bad within the the week he got em installed.

my friend's got you beat. his girlfriend (now ex) curbed his wheels a few hours after he got them.

Last edited:
Back