Photoshoot of the Mawzduh P5

FusionGT

:
03 Grand Am GT /14 6 S
So I finally got the opportunity (over two days) to get a good photoshoot of the Mazda in. With the help of my girlfriend Heather (she did a great job on the interior) the car looks clean. Well, did look clean until it rained last night. Took well over 40 pictures, only had about ten that I liked. There's a few HDR with some editing done for fun as well. That said, hope you enjoy them. :)

I.
4670876002_ef0dd76c4a_b.jpg

II.
4670254589_d73f84284d_b.jpg

III.
4670880494_bb017a5208_b.jpg

IV.
4670878260_43b54238cd_b.jpg

V.
4670252001_4707ecbe13_b.jpg

VI.
4670880942_13b57be4eb_b.jpg

VII.
4670252453_2822639ba0_b.jpg

VIII.
4670252851_3b8c42f203_b.jpg

IX.
4670250751_a7493f2556_b.jpg

X.
4670250043_ef6e31f59b_b.jpg

Got most of the emblems off before the storm rolled in (Proteg5 one was a pain) going to hopefully put some paint on them tomorrow.

Hope you got the hondacars sticker off too, lol. Other than that the pics were great. Nice setting by the old garage place.........

Hope you got the hondacars sticker off too, lol. Other than that the pics were great. Nice setting by the old garage place.........

I was about to say that was the first to go, but I actually ripped off the parking sticker first... haha. But yeah, it was the second to go. Still have some residue on there that I need to clean up, but that should be the project for the afternoon today.

so where in VT are you? next time i head up to the weekend house id love to stop in. Our place is in Norwich

AND pic 9 forgot to block out the license plate :D

looks great!

Last edited:
so where in VT are you? next time i head up to the weekend house id love to stop in. Our place is in Norwich

AND pic 9 forgot to block out the license plate :D

looks great!

I live about 20 miles south of Barre/Montpelier but work in White River. I'm completely game to meet up next time you're up.

As for pic 9, I got lazy... haha. Forgot, realized after I uploaded them and said F it... haha.

why even bother blocking out the license plates?

I never understood why people did it. Like, If your going to steal a car...why would you steal a p5?

why even bother blocking out the license plates?

I never understood why people did it. Like, If your going to steal a car...why would you steal a p5?

Honestly, it has nothing to do with that. My license plate is VT 9338, there's two of those in my driveway... haha. I like the clean look personally. I dunno why, but I just like that way...

VT & NH are 2 places that I've always wanted to check out. Seems like really cool place to live. Love what little you ever get to see of them.

VT & NH are 2 places that I've always wanted to check out. Seems like really cool place to live. Love what little you ever get to see of them.

I dunno about "living" here being all that great. It has it's advantages and disadvantages for sure. I mean, where I live, I'm 30 minutes from anything interesting. We've got two gas stations, four stores, one bank and a bar in town. That's essentially it. I love the fact that I can leave the keys in my car when I go to bed, wake up, and they're still there.

But at the same time, it's a huge inconveniance to drive 45 minutes to watch a movie. Need to pick up a part for the car? 35 minutes later one way, you're there. That said, I love Vermont. Winters do suck, I'm not going to lie. But you rarely see a tornado here, never a hurricane unless it's the reminents (sp?) of one. Hail is pretty uncommon, etc... We get lucky except for the snow. I'll take it.

Nice!
Love the VICTORY garage!

Have u been to any NEPOC events yet?

I have not. I should venture into that section of the forum more often and try to make it to one. Unfortunately, my summer is booking way too fast...

Quick update after a few projects. The "Evil M" needs at least one, if not two more coats of yellow, but the weather hasn't cooperated lately to do it. As for the rear hatch, the Proteg5 hasn't been done yet. I attempted to just go over it in sharpie just for pictures and then it rained. Figures, right? Goal is to keep the 5 red to match the tails for the time being.

4701071207_af85bfd268_b.jpg

4701071685_416f554012_b.jpg

4701705378_a54055672d_b.jpg

Pictures suck, I know, but so did the weather.

Back