Palm Beach International Speedway pics!! Dec 5

buit9110

:
Mazdaspeed 6
hey guys, we had a small meet over at the new moroso which is now called Palm beach international speedway. It looks incredible and they rebuilt it completely. here are some pics of the day as it progressed.
Enjoy.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Looks like a blast man!! Wish it was still warm here so I could take my baby to the track and see what she could do.

Buit, what times did you run? Every time I look at your car, I get jealous. I wish my VRM looked like yours!

well, i did horribly bad that day, for some reason i'm getting boost cut when I'm in 3rd gear and my car feels like it falls on its face. the best I could do then was 14.0. I'm taking it to japtrix (tuning shop) to get it checked out and retuned. I took the car again on the 12 and i did 13.9 but at 92mph, it sucks ass.

Last edited:
hey buit if you are interested my room mate if a tuning wis and i was talking to him and he was interested in staring some work on the ms6... he was up there on friday in the black evo. good to finally meet ya to bro...

Okey i am thinking something is wrong with my BPV because when i let off of the accelerator it sounds like built up pressure is being pushed back out of my intake and now i cant even here my BPV since i put the recalculation tube on, So my question is , does anybody have any ideas what this could be

Okey i am thinking something is wrong with my BPV because when i let off of the accelerator it sounds like built up pressure is being pushed back out of my intake and now i cant even here my BPV since i put the recalculation tube on, So my question is , does anybody have any ideas what this could be

once you put in the recirculation tube, it'll be hard to hear the sound, its totally normal.

Back